{19}

Theo dangerously pulls into the driveway of the big mansion and doesn't even put the car in park before he rushes up to the front door, Bambi is quick to turn the car off properly before following him. She's still wearing his jumper that goes down to her bare thighs, the sleeves trailing down past her hands. Theo knocks furiously on the big wooden door and paces in front of it before Marco pulls open the door, Theo doesn't give a second thought before barging into the house with a shy Bambi trailing him. Bambi looks around in awe at the marble lobby, this has to be the nicest place she has seen in a long time.

"I know who took her." Theo yet again paces the floor in front of Marco. Marco casts a quick look at the almost naked girl who followed Theo in before turning to look at the man in question.

"Well tell me." Theo looks unsure as he stops his pacing for a second to look at Marco, really look at him. He looks tired and angry; Theo never really took into account how much his sister means to him. Theo presses his lips together at the realization that Marco is about to face a harsh truth that has been hidden from him since he was child, he takes a deep breath before turning to look at Bambi. She was still wearing his jumper over the barely there stripper outfit she was forced into, he could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Your father didn't retire Marco." He tells him, turning to look at him with sad eyes as Marco blinks with confusion at his words.

"What are you talking about?" He says slightly angry, he doesn't have the time for a sob story, he just wants to know where his girl was. Malia and Ace, who have been sitting on the steps with a sleeping Valentina sprawled across both of their laps, blink with confusion and share a look.

"He runs a, uh business, on the side that deals with..." He trails off as his eyes yet again trail off to the small blonde girl, she presses her lips together and nods.

"Sex trafficking." Theo finishes his sentence. An ugly silence fills the room as the two Dimitrov siblings stare down at their shoes in horror, how could someone they loved be such a horrible person?

"You're lying!" Malia shouts, not believing herself at all. Theo shakes his head before showing her pictures on his phone that back up his statement, he wishes the sixteen year-old didn't have to see this side of her father but it was serious now. Ace quietly stands up softly with the three year old girl in his arms and takes her to one of the couches in the other room so her dreams aren't interrupted.

"Does he..." Marco stops to swallow the lump in his throat before continuing, "does he have her?" he whispers. The shock and betrayal making him almost motionless as he runs several scenarios through his head. More importantly thinking back to the one time he was suspicious of his father.

Marco Dimitrovs ten-year-old legs carry him up the hallway that leads to his baby sisters nursery, he was so excited when his mamma told him he was getting a little sister. Someone who he already loves so much, even as an infant she owns his heart.

"Manda giù gli uomini per affrontare le puttane" His fathers voice rings loudly from his big office as Marco runs past. He frowns and stops in front of the doors, what does that word mean? He'll have to ask. Excited to see his father, Marco doesn't bother knocking on the door and simply just walks in.

(Send the men down to deal with the whores)

"Papa!" Marco exclaims as he walks into the big room, not caring about the other men in the room. Robert Dimitrov stifles an annoyed groan and smiles at his son, his heir.

"Sì figlio?" he asks as he stands up quickly and shoves Marco back into the hallway, the ten year old completely forgets his reason for going into the room and instead smiles up at his father.