{20}

A/N: I am so so sorry for disappearing again! I had so much school work to do and I really could only focus on that! Hopefully the next chapter will be up tomorrow sometime as I've already written half of that. Enjoy and thank you to all the people who actually read my story!

Two black SUVs race towards the dockyard in New York where Emma Storm is being kept, one holding Ace and Marco, the other holding Theo and Bambi. Marco furiously taps on the screen of his phone as Ace drives patiently.

"What are you doing on that thing anyway?" Ace asks him as he yet again frowns down at the device. Marco huffs and lets the phone drop to his lap as he look over at his best friend.

"You remember that guy I had connections with that worked for the feds?" Marco asks him, he nods.

"He and some guys are meeting us at the warehouse, apparently they've been trying to catch Robert for some time now." He says calmly. Ace doesn't mention the fact that he called his father 'Robert', instead frowning at the road in front of him.

"Isn't that a good thing?" He asks. Marco looks out the window again, the city could been seen in the distance. He was become anxious of what was about to happen.

"For us? Yes. For Theo? I don't know, there's something he's not telling us." Ace frowns as he ponders over Marco's words, Marco however stares blankly out the window, trying to come up with a game plan to save his girl.

"I still wish you stayed behind." Theo Storm drums his fingers impatiently against the leather steering wheel as he follows behind Ace and Marco, he has a bad feeling in his gut that something is going to go wrong. The girl next to him in the passenger seat sighs and plays with her fingers.

"Why?" She asks, she didn't want to be left alone with strangers and Theo was the only one she could trust right now.

"Because you can get hurt." He says simply, she sends a weird look to the side of his head.

"And why do you care?" She says somewhat bitter, she is used to being on her own. Theo swallows and shoots her a quick glance, he doesn't know what the small blonde girl stirs in him but he isn't sure if it's a good thing or not. The more people he comes to care for, the more people get hurt.

"Who the fuck knows." He mutters loud enough for her to hear.

***

Emma Storm sighs at the rusted bars in front of her, it's been hours and she hasn't seen any of them since Hope stormed off. From the slight view of the outside world through a hole next to her, Emma can tell that the sun is going to set soon. They're coming for you, they won't leave you behind. She tries to reassure herself that Marco wouldn't just leave her behind, he's not Theo.

"Oh good you're still awake." Roberts voice echos through the empty warehouse as he steps inside, he gives her a twisted smirk when he approaches the cell. Emma shuffles nervously at his smirk, that can't be good.

"Hard to sleep in handcuffs." She replied dryly, He just hums before crouching down in front of her, their faces level.

"And here I thought a girl like you would enjoy the handcuffs." The smirk not leaving his lips. Emma feels disgust run through her as she gathers saliva in her mouth and spits it in his face, he chuckles and wipes his face with his jacket sleeve.

"Look at you trying to be brave." He says before he quickly unlocks the cell door and drags her out by her hair, she screams and tries to punch and scratch at him with no success. Suddenly Angelo is crashing through the door, looking like he just ran a marathon.

"Boss they're here." Robert just nods, almost like he's relieved. He yanks the girl to her feet and holds a gun to the side of her head.

"Let's go greet our guests shall we?" Roberts voice is clear and calm, he knows that he has the advantage. The three walk out into the dark sunlight, towards the yelling currently taking place a meter from the doorway they just went through.