三十二

32 - sleep and rest well, giyū

"It finally ended..."

A sigh of relief left her throat hoarsely, relaxing her muscles.

Giyū nodded on the top her chest, agreeing with her statement. He felt like staying there for eternity, with all this exhaustion and stress he felt in a single moment. Right here and now, he felt really at peace, and on top of that, safe. Not only him, but her as well. This is enough to bring a smile to his face.

He felt slender and warm fingers on his back, gently stroking him, adding to the peaceful atmosphere even more. He snuggled his face even further to her chest, ready to fall to a deep slumber any time.

Warmth fill Chihiro's heart upon seeing the ravenette so cutely got closer to her, as an amused smile adore her feature.

It has been a long time since they actually stayed side by side. Technically, no, since they do share an inhabitation together, and live together. But, right now, they felt more at home than ever.

The memory of earlier afternoon came to her mind, making her contemplate to actually talk about it now, or later. Seeing how exhausted the man in her embrace was, she erased her plan to tell him now, deciding to actually talk tomorrow. For now, she wanted him to rest.

She realized along the way that he was already injured even before battling the Middle Moon. She decided to ask him about it later together with what she wanted to say.

But, apparently, that's not what Giyū have in mind.

The ravenette hesitantly let go of her embrace, feeling the feel of her on him already. He slowly sit in front of the now confused and worried Chihiro.

"Giyū?"

He had his head hung low, avoiding eye contact with her, confusing her even more. He peek through his bang, his orbs looking at the worried face of her.

Chihiro moved herself closer to him, getting on all four while one of her hand moved to his bang, moving it to the side as she tried to get a clearer view of his face.

Deep dark blue orbs and light violet orbs met, staring back at each other. All of them sparkled on the other way than usual, having more life on it. Chihiro had her eyes wide, realizing what Giyū intended to do.

Ah...

The ravenette opened his mouth, finally letting out a voice.

"Chihiro, I—"

Before he can speak even further, a finger touch his lips softly, silencing him.

The woman in front of him gave him a bright smile, her cheeks slightly reddened, making her more beautiful than ever. At least, on his eyes.

"Don't talk any further."

Now, the confused one was Giyū.

Suddenly, a pair of arm came to his view, pulling his body down.

He could felt something that felt like a pillow, yet different, on his left side of face. He brought his eyes up, his gaze meeting the woman that he love so much, smiling down at him. Still confused he continued to stare at her with a questioning eyes.

Chihiro just smile even wider if that was even possible.

He felt something stroke his head gently.