Introduction.

I'll keep this short. And there's a story synopsis.

To all my people fighting the monthly blood battles, this book is dedicated to you.

My first novel, obviously. Please bear with my silly mistakes.

I'm legit nervous writing this. And I always thought I'd write a huge introduction. But right now, I'm just blank.

So take care.

Lol, in italics to keep it classy. Lol.

Update: This book underwent rewriting and editing. So if you're reading this after 26th September, 2020; there's going to be a lot of new changes. Some of the comments may not make sense and for that I apologize.

____________________
___________________________

Copyright disclaimer:

All rights reserved. Did You Get Your Period? © By shortgirlbigbook.

No part of this book may be reproduced without expressed written permission from the author except for brief quotations in a book review or likewise.

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

______________________________
_________________

_________________________
SYNOPSIS.

Spunky Shweta's never fit the mould that conservative India asks. She's loud, she's boisterous, she's extroverted and she's just lost her virginity. But unluckily for her, she's lost her period along with it as well.

Join the mother, the aunt, the sister, the two grandmothers the cousin abroad, the best friend and the semi boyfriend all try to get her period back. Or is it gone for a good nine months?

But her missing period's not the only thing that needs a solution.

Will Vaibhav (the semi boyfriend) and she ever erase the semi out of their relationship? But listening to her heart (and hormones)
is only going to fracture the already delicate relationship with her bit-too practical mother.

Will our moody protagonist and her ovaries bend under the weight of her problems? Or will they kick back with oestrogen powered fuel?

There's only one way to find out...

A/N: I update on Sundays and Thursdays!