Author's Note

Well.

That was something. I hope you loved this book as much as I did. Thank you, to all of you, who stayed here through this entire story—the voters, the commenters, the ghost readers.

You've made my day so many times, and I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for all of you.

I put in a lot of time, work and effort into this book, and I'm so happy to know it was appreciated. This book will always be close to my heart, and I'm so proud of it, even if it's not the best thing out there.

On a lighter (or perhaps not) note, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing for book two. I didn't plot at all, and I knew it was going to bite me in the butt. It did.

I know you guys will be disappointed, and I'm so sorry. I hate it when authors do this, too, and I didn't want to be like that.

Please feel free to send me a private message, if you want to scream at me, or just tell me what you're thinking, or exchange ideas. God knows I need help if book 2 ever starts.

On another note, I will begin publishing another book on the 25th, and this time it's a standalone, not a series, so no worried about sequels. I hope you check it out! If you don't, that's fine :)

Again, I'm so sorry about this, but I really hope you guys enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you all once again, so much.

Signing out,

-kakpie