EIGHT

Max, Eleven and y/n were all laying on their stomachs, on the floor of eleven house, just a couple hours ago Max and y/n got permission of their parents to stay round Els house for a sleepover and now the girls were blasting music from els Sony boom box as eleven flicked through a magazine with famous faces as y/n and max pranced around the room dancing and singing to angel by madonna.

Eleven came across a single page of a large poster, with the autograph and photo of Ralph Macchio she smirked at it whilst y/n noticed and sat down on the bed.

"Oh you've found Ralph macchio," y/n said as all their eyes gazed to the teenage boys smirk.

"Macchio?" El asked only for max to open their mouths.

"Yeah he's the karate kid," max included as y/n laid on the bed, looking away from her comic book as max swung her arm down to the magazine only for the three girls to giggle. "He's so hot right?" She asked el and y/n sat up.

"I bet he's an amazing kisser too," y/n said, holding another end of the paper.

"Imagine kissing him," max said and sat onto the bed, looking at eleven. "Is mike a good kisser?" She asked as el looked away shyly.

"I don't know," she announced and looked back at the girls. "He's my first boyfriend," eleven told the girl as they scrunched up their faces.

"Ex-boyfriend," max told her as she turned away, ashamed and guilty. "Hey don't worry about it, he'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness," max reassured the brunette. "I guarantee you him and Lucas are totally wallowing in self pity in his room like," she paused and pulled a unpleasant face and a voice as el and y/n laughed. "Awh! I wish they could take us back," she said leaving all three girls to laugh. "God what a gift it would be to see their stupid faces,"

Both y/n and Eleven gave a glance towards each other then towards Max again, who noticed their looks.

"What is it?" She asked for eleven to bite against her lip and smirk at Max.

-

The music stopped playing and a static channel began to ring, el sat down with her legs crossed, y/n sat on the ground whilst max sat in the bed, her feet dangling off the end, eleven began to pull the bandage across her eyes.

"Is this really gonna work?" The ginger girl asked, y/n and el only nodded silently. "Holy shit, this is insane-" she started to ramble with a smirk in her face.

"Max," el and y/n quickly interrupted as she leaned back a little.

"Yeah, quiet, sorry," she responded and the room went silent, all eyes in el as she barely moved.

"I see them," the girl announced as max moved to the floor, eleven sat upright against her draws, not flinching.

"What are they doing?" Max asked.

"Eating," eleven responded, max and y/n smirked at each other and turned back to el, she breathed in. "They say we are species," she added.

"What?" Max and y/n then asked in a questionable tone.

"Emotion not logic," eleven continued only for y/n and max blood boil slightly.