Eleven: Mind Your Manners, Isaline

Eleven

The longer she resisted him, the more pairs of spare panties Isa had to keep on her person to accommodate the wetness basically seeped from her every time she so much as thought of the steel eyed vampire who was responsible for Isa's dramatic breakdown two weeks earlier. Now entering week three, there were pairs of panties in her purse (two), in her car (three), her desk at work (a whole handful), and Adrian's pockets, since he deemed it appropriate to steal them whenever he found a pair, the ass.

Del had convinced Isa to skip going to the museum after her work day, that Thursday, and to come to her house, so Isa was spread out on their dark blue couch, with little Christian resting on her chest, answering the questions his mother, Isa's best friend,was firing at her.

"So when are you going to introduce me to your boyfriend?"

Isa rolled her eyes, running her fingers gently over Christian's soft, curly locks as she spoke, "That man is not my boyfriend, Delaney."

"Then what is he?" Del asked, smirking at Isa as if she had caught her in a lie. Isa was answering before the question was out of Del's mouth completely, having thought about it herself many times, "A freaking pain in my backside. That's what Adrian is. He barely stands me half the time, there's no way he'd be my boyfriend."

"But do you want him to be?" Del asked quietly, leaning back into the loveseat she was sitting in.

Isa sighed, closing her eyes, as she thought on that, "Honestly? No." She whispered, "He's just....Adrian. I don't think he's good for me, but he's so attractive, so quiet and dark, he pulls me in and I can't pull away. I want to, and I did, but he came back to me. We're inseparable, but the whole time we're together, we fight. I'm probably just another he won't catch after throwing at the end of the day, but I'm going to just enjoy it while I'm just resting in his hands."

"That's not good, Isa. Why would you-"

Before Del could get any farther, Isa put her hand up, effectively silencing her best friend as Isa's tolerance for her started to wane. She wouldn't continue to be asked by the woman, along with Marie Ford why she was sticking with him when she barely knew herself. They were just being nosey, and Isa felt she should just be left to her own destructive devices.

She wasn't a child.

"I will do it because I can, and I like being with him. Not another word on it,Del."

Resigning with a groan, Delaney pouted at Isa, "You're no fun, Isa. All you-"

Isa's phone ringing cut her best friend off, making her watch Isa scramble for the ringing device before it woke her nephew, "Who is it?"

"I don't know," Isa murmured, frowning at the unfamiliar number before picking it up, "Hello?"

"Isaline, where are you?"

It was Adrian.

Isa groaned, she was actually enjoying her break away from him, "Why?"

"Answer the fucking question!" His impatient voice snapped, making her roll her eyes before frowning in concern, "I'm at Del and Isaac's, why? Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything?"

"My dick hurts," Came Adrian's response, making Isa wince.

"You might want to get that checked, Adrian. I don't think that's supposed to-"

He groaned, cutting her off, "No you dunce, it hurts because it's constantly hard and I have to suffice with wrapping your laces around it as I masturbate because you won't spread though legs for me."