49

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, you're going to get really tired if you keep dancing shit like that," Jennie unnie laugh as I wiggle my body playfully.

Jisoo unnie was doing her set and instead of using this time to momentarily take a rest, I can't seem to keep myself still. I feel so giddy, I can't sit still so I was playfully dancing in front of them.

"I'm too excited I feel like something is going to explode inside me," I giggle and Chaeyoung laughed at my clumsiness when I almost tripped.

"Go wild on your number then. You're going to perform a new version of your Swalla. You do realize you're about to kill some weak hearts, do you?" Jennie unnie raised her eyebrow and I pouted.

"What are you even talking about? I am so pure and innocent,"

"Yeah, then don't twerk later,"

"And don't let that dirty tongue of yours go out of your equally foul mouth,"

"Yahhhh!!!" I exclaimed, stopping myself from dancing, my hands now resting on both sides of my hips as I gawked on my two members who were laughing at my reaction.

"I always brush my teeth and the tongue work is never intentional, oh my God that didn't sound right," I exclaimed once again and they were laughing their asses, having the time of their lives.

It's our last concert for this leg and I just can't seem to calm myself.

A lot of things had happened since the Sejeong incident. The issue has been long buried and Sejeong went on hiatus. Her agency stated that all her activities will be halted until she got better. They said she's undergoing some mental health problems which did not really surprise any of us.

I do hope she got better though. I have never really gotten a proper apology from her nor I was expecting to receive one. Somehow, Jungkook also felt so bad because a few of their fans went berserk after his name got dragged into it.

He knew something's wrong with Sejeong and as much as we would like to hate the girl for doing so many things that kinda made us wanna hurt her back, we still worry for the girl.

The past few months, Jungkook and I just did whatever we want. Our companies gave up on stopping us. Not that I would let them anyways.

Those people who love us will remain no matter what. Whatever we do or we don't do, people will say shit about us.

And I say they can keep their bullshits to themselves.

Additionally, it's been almost a month since I last saw my guy. He is on a world tour so we just make sure we chat and video call each other.

We've learned from our past mistakes. I've learned. I won't neglect him as I did before and whatever problems we encounter, we make sure to talk about it.

"Lisa," I turned my head towards my right when I heard one of my managers.

"Let's go. Your unnie is almost done," she answered and I gave my other two unnies a wink.

"You little piece of shit. Break a leg,"

"Shake that booty and kill'em!"

I laughed at their unsolicited advice and even send them my kisses, Jennie unnie even playfully catching one then forcefully smack it on Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"That is so disgusting!"

So basically, I was calmer until I reached the platform, my set about to start. And when it did, I gave my all like how I usually do.