[12] Jeju Island

The Crew's asset arrives in their hideout, Hyewon and Sakura. Yena welcomes them with the teas that Chaewon prepared before they even arrive. Hyewon places her briefcase onto the table and sits on the couch with Sakura across Yena's own couch...

"This is the first time I met my asset and her spy." Yena smiles and Hyewon nods. "So let's get to the topic."

"Our guy we captured mentioned Mr. X,  He says no one really knows his real name behind that codename. Do you think we could track them down in Jeju Island?" Yena asks and Hyewon sighs. "Actually we already got a man to take you three there." Hyewon responds and Sakura faces them.

"I went an undercover guard in the place you want to go. There's a tunnel in XXX District, You could easily find it but be careful there's a hidden laser that once it detects you, it'll trigger the alarm.."

"And possibility to Mr. X to escape." Sakura adds to her information. "That's why you'll need this." She then hands them a three pairs of shades. A high tech shades.

"That shades will help you see through the hidden lasers. and also hidden camera's around the places." Sakura adds and Yena nods as the leader of her crew.

"And Ms. Choi, You'll be meeting your transport man or woman tomorrow 6am at **** Bay." Hyewon interrupts and Yena hummed. "Thank you Ms. Kang and Ms. Miyawaki."

But Sakura adds another more.

"I'm actually gonna work undercover with her crew."

****************

Yuri and her crew walk through the hallways as they were assigned to meet their new commander. Minju sighs. "Another commander? Last time we had one, He died.." Minju replies.

"Hope our commander's good enough for us." Yuri responds.

They then twists the door unlock and sees one girl.. "You three must be Yuri's crew, Which one is Yuri among you?" the girl says and Yuri raises her right hand.

"Great to meet your crew. And from now one you'll be taking orders from me." She says. "I'm sorry, But we would like to know your name first." Minju says and the girl smiles.

"My name's Sakura. I'll be your leader from now." Sakura then offers her hand and Yuri shakes her hand gladly. "I was assigned by another elite officer named, Eunbi so yeah. Let's get to work, shall we?"

Yuri then nods uncomfortably and shuts the lights.

"You see the three of us, my crew were abducted by Yena's crew. I'm sure leader, that you know her and we failed with our previous mission to get our informat or asset." Yuri says.

"However, Yena's right hand. Kim Chaewon freed us and even let us watched the asset get beaten by Yena's  left hand, Ahn Yujin."

"We even got a few information that our asset has been working with a codename Mr. X, His real name is still unknown and that we could find him somewhere in Jeju island, beneath the surface."

"says that he built and underground facility and unfortunately that's all we got for now, and I'm pretty sure Yena's crew will be there at any minute." Yuri says and Sakura nods.

Sakura turns to Minju. "Do you have any idea how could we find it by tomorrow?" Minju nods. "I could spawn a drone that could help us scan all the tunnels and such, but it'll take some time."

Sakura nods.

"We'll go tomorrow."