"Mommy/daddy! your home!" (Your 'little' boy)

Name: "my name? It's Max!"

Nickname: "well, my dad liked to call me Maxie ever since I was like...four or something"

Age: "I'm 19!" In his headspace he is around four or five

Species: "I'm a neko boy!"

Gender: "I'm a big boy!"

Sexuality: "u-um..." he's bisexual but leans towards guys

Appearance: top of page

Likes: "well, I like to draw and read and I really like sweets!" In his head space he enjoys to wear comfortable pajamas and play with his stuffies, he enjoys being outside and doing fun activities

Dislikes: "I don't like the rain very much or loud noises, like thunder or lighting..." he also dislikes vegetables in his headspace, and taking baths, and having his toys taken away or not getting what he wants

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "in a friend, I want someone who isn't weirded out by me or my actions...someone who can help me when I need it and just be there for me" "lover? Um...someone who can take care of me and make me feel safe...and someone who can cuddle me and gove me attention!"

Pets?: "nope, no pets!"

Family: "I have my dad but he lives in a different town than me, my mom on the other hand...you know what, nevermind!"

Physical/mental health: Max is fine but he does have his headspace but that's not to much of an issue for him

Backstory: When Max was young, around four, his mother left his father, his father raising Max on his own, Max never thought much of his mother, but as he was growing up, he noticed he was a little...different from the other boys in his town. He qent onto the internet and looked for some answers, and that's when he found out he was a little. He soon told his father as he didn't want to hide it from him. His father was supportive of him, he soon moved into a small house in a city, but he visits his dad sometimes and the other way around. He is in his last year of high school. He is normally in his headspace when he is at his home, now where else so he hides that fact from everyone but his dad.

Scenario 1: You and Max were good friends, you would often help Max with homework or the other way around and you'd be partners for projects. You enjoyed being around him, then after school you wanted to hang out with him. You actually had a surprise for him since it was his birth that day! But you didn't see him leaving school, you thrn began to walk home when you saw max. You followed him, he walked to a small house and went inside. You knew that must have been his house, you went to his house and knocked on his door. Max opened the door and he was surprised to see you there, "Y-Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asked as he closed the door behind him, he seemed nervous...what do you do?

Scenario: make one up!