Rae Sremmurd: Swae Lee

Swae

I shot the ball into the basket for the millionth time. I was angry and I came here to let all of that out.

The basketball court.

It was about 12 o'clock at night and wasn't safe where I lived. I was alone and left my phone at home by accident, knowing I wouldn't be seeing it for a couple of days.

I heard a voice behind me, but thought I was hearing things. I shot the ball towards the basket and missed for the 2nd time out of probably 80.

"I said, can I play?" I heard a feminine voice asked a little louder. It was still a little quiet, but happened scared the living shit out of me.

"Dammit, " I said catching my breath. "Oh sorry, I--I don't mean to scare you..." She trailed off. I looked up as she looked down.She was Gorgeous. I smiled and lifted her chin.

"You good, but why are our here so late?"I asked. " Parents," She said, slightly rolling her eyes. I chuckled and looked at her. "Me too, now come on, let's play." I said. She cheesed and sat her backpack down in sight, grabbing the basketball from my hands.I sucked my teeth and tried to block her failing miserably. She shot into the other basket and smirked.

"Naw, you traveled," I whined. She laughed at me and hugged my waist. "Aww, you mad?" She asked in a baby tone. "No, get off of me." I said smiling. She jumped on my back and I rolled my eyes.

"Bruh, getcho fatass off of me..." I whined. "You just a whiney one, aren't you?" She said getting off and hitting me upside the head. "You gon pay for that." I threatened. She bent down to grab her backpack and I smacked her ass, running away. She chased after me, and we continued this until we got tired. "I quit, you win nigga." She said falling into a bench. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. "I always win." I said cockily, flicking her cheek. She smiled and rolled her eyes, closing them and laying her head on my chest.

"We should go home," I whispered in her ear.

"Not yet," She said kissing my cheek and returning to her original spot on my chest. I kissed her head and closed me eyes, smiling. I never had a girl before, but I liked this one a lot.

A/N

Sorry if its bad, I'm new at imagines lol.

xJussFangirlin