Jacob Perez✳Princeton

I rolled of the bed in anger as Jacob laughed at me, pointing his finger."You should have seen your face!" He yelled, doubling over in laughter. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He thought it would be cool to blast U Guessed It with the bass boosted to wake me up. "Shut the fuck up Jacob, your laugh is annoying." I rolled my eyes and got up off the floor, walking into the bathroom.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Get dressed were going somewhere." He said. "I wanna stay home though," I mumbled through the toothpaste in my mouth. "Well you're going. Its a surprise by the way." He said walking out. I rolled my eyes and went into my closet, choosing what I wanted. I chose a pair of black high waisted shorts with two gold buttons on each side, A tight black crop top that read 'Yoncè', with my black white and gold Taxi's. I wore my hair in a high bun with a gold and white bow.I changed my phone case to a 'Yoncé' one Jacob had made for me from his clothing line. It was black gold and white.

I got my purse and called Jacob, who was already dressed. "Come on, lets go." I said getting a pear, poptart, water bottle, and two kool aid packages.He chuckled at me and how I always ate a pack of kool aid. We hopped into his Jeep. I blasted LA Love by Fergie and started singing--... yelling the lyrics. Jacob shook his head and laughed. We pulled out at a parking lot, with was packed with people and guards.

"Tickets?" A buff man asked at the entrance. Jacob flashed two tickets in his hand and two backstage passes around his neck.

How did I NOT see that?

"Thank you, park over there." The man said pointing left. We pulled into tho lot and I got excited. I looked up at the banners and screamed, hugging Jacob.

This nigga took me to a Lil Wayne concert.

He laughed as kissed my forehead. "Love you," He said. "Love you too!" I cheesed.

I was hype, AND we had backstage/afterparty passes. We had second row seats. He knew I had a weird obsession with him.

He needed up bringing out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Yo Gotti, performing Buy The World, Grindin' and my personal favorite, Errrbody remix. I loved Jacob for that. This was definitely something I would never forget.

A/N

shyyyddd...I wanna go lol.

Vote/Comment

xJussFangirlin