Breezy✳Chris Brown

I looked down at feet sighing. I got in trouble for not turning in my homework for the third time this week by my teacher-- my sexy one at that, Mr.Brown. He gently rose my chin and looked into my eyes.

"What's really going on Y/N?" He asked quietly. My father was in the hospital and I would spend every night with him, I was a daddy's girl and couldn't imagine leaving him...or him leaving me. Oddly, I felt like I could trust Mr.Brown, so I told him everything. All of a sudden , he crashed his lips onto mine, pulling me closer to him. We were sitting on the desk. He pulled me onto his lap, deepening the kiss. There was a knock on the door. We quickly pulled away, staring at each other for a slight second. He got up and got the door. It was Mr.Alsina, asking if he had his verse on the track. I was guessing they were talking about music. Mr.Brown told him that he'd email it to him, dappimg him after they were done talking.

He shut the door again, sighing and looking at me. "I'm sorry, that should have never happened. I think you should go." He said. "I nodded my head, not knowing what to say and walked out with my stuff. My car was parked close, so I didn't have to walk that far.

The drive from school to home wasn't far, and my mom wanted to go with me to see mad dad later on at night, since she had a day shift today, 12 hours to be exact.

I Changed the channel to Lifetime, seeing that Bring it was supposed to come on tonight. "Almost forgot." I said walking into the kitchen. I got a bottle of water and a cutie orange out of the fridge.

As I was about to sit down, I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and gasped.

It was Mr.Brown.

I turned off the alarm,opened the door and smiled nervously. "Um, hi Mr.Brown, what brings you here?" I asked. "Call me Chris, I hate when people call me that out of school, and I needed to talk to you." He said. "Well come in." I stepped aside, giving him room to walk in. I closed the door and sat criss cross on the couch, motioning for him to sit beside me.

"Damn,your house is nicer than mine..you live alone?" He asked. "No, my mom had a 12 hour day shift so she doesn't come home until 8." He nodded and checked his phone. I chuckled at his obsession with his phone and got on mine, playing music throughout the house. I put it on shuffle and No Type blasted through the surround sound speakers.

I turned it down a little and got my sour patch kids off of the table, eating all of the green ones, not wanting the rest. Chris stared at me in horror as I threw the others away.

"Why--, What did you--, I have no words for you," He said shaking his head. I laughed as he got the box out of the trashcan, cooing at it and telling it I was sorry. The song changed to Foreign..also know as my ratchet song. I heard a kock at my door. "Hey Bish, you know this my jam." Y/BFN said doing a mini twerk. Chris came out of the kitchen with a bag of chips and a water with my kool aid pack.

My last one.

"NO. That's my last one. NO.NO.NO." I said waling towards him. He ran away and cackled, finding this whole thing funny. I walked into my room and there he was, looking through my baby pictures.

"You're just so nosy," I said snacking the pictures out of my hand and shaking my head. He smiled an innocent smile and sat on my bed, telling me to sit down too.

"I needed to talk to you, that's what I came here for. About that kiss..." He said trailing off. "Did you feel anything? " He asked bluntly. I did, but would it matter? He's 25 and I'm 17. "I mean I did but--" He crashes his lips onto mine again. He deepened the kiss by biting my lip, causing me to gasp. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for about 10 minutes, not keeping track of time.

"Y/N! I'm home" My mom called.

"Shit..." We both whispered.

The doorknob started to rattle...

A/N

Hehe, I love these.

Vote/Comment

xJussFangirlin