Craig Crippen✳Prodigy

I walked to the gas station in hunger, texting away on my phone. I bumped into someone, looking up immediately and apologizing. He looked up and smiled, picking up his red bull that fell on the floor. "You good, " He said. He walked out of the store and I sighed, wanting to know more about him. He got into his car and sped away.I stared out of the window until he was out of sight, red Mustang now a dot on the road. I turned on my heels and went into the candy isle, getting a twix. I also got a bag of hot fries and a mango madness Snapple.

After paying I drove home and parked into the parking lot. I lived in a condo with my best friend Cassie.I got home and sat went into the kitchen, putting my Snapple in the fridge.

"Hey bitch, I'm here!" Cassie yelled from the front door. I rolled my eyes at her ratchetness. "In the kitchen," I yelled back. She walked into the kitchen and smiled.

"Guess what?" Cassie cheesed. I chuckled at her excitedness. "What?" "You know that guy I told you about?" I nodded my head, eating two hot fries at once. "He asked me on a date!" She yelled, dancing around.

"Is he cute?" I asked.I never really saw him before. She pulled out her phone and typed on the password, showing me her screensaver. "Look for yourself." She said. I looked at it and my eyes grew wide. It was the mystery guy I met at the gas station.

"What's his name?" I asked, still in shock. "Craig. I met him at that gas station across the street."

A/N

Lol, WTF? Hope you liked it.

Vote/Comment

xJussFangirlin