Rayan Lopez✴Ray Ray

Ray Ray

I walked into the club with my niggas and went straight to VIP. The girls in skimpy outfits walked by winking at us, flirting, and doing anything else but asking what we wanted to drink. I saw another come towards us and I rolled my eyes, getting on my phone so she would see I'm not interested.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" She asked. I looked up and smirked, my eyes roaming her body. She was bad. This one should be easy to get.

"Yeah, mango mascato." I said. She went downstairs to go get the bottle for me.I watched the way the walked downstairs, her hips swaying. I licked my lips hungrily, wanting to fuck her in the bathroom.She came back up and sat the mascato in the ice bucket walking away.

"Hey, wait!" I yelled over the loud music. "You wanna go to the back?" I said in said ear.

"Nahh, I'm good, but you can get her over there.." She said smirking. I looked over at whoever she was pointing at and there was this ugly ass woman, who looked like she was in her mid 40's, eyeing my down like a new pack of makeup to cake on her face next.

"Oh hell--" I looked over and she was gone, no trace of her here. "Aye, you drunk? who you talking to?" My nigga Chres asked, chugging a bottle of liquor. "Nahh, I haven't even drank anything yet but I did get mango masc--" I stopped mid sentence noticing that there was noting in the ice bucket--not even ice.

"Then you high my nigga." I looked over to where that old ass woman was and there was nothing. WTF? Maybe I was ...

A/N

Just so you know, you were the mystery girl lol. Its short, ima try to make these longer.

xJussFangirlin