Trevor Jackson

Trevor

I looked around the dance class, seeing the dancers repeat what I've just taught them. One in particular caught my eye, her flawless steps intriguing me.She looked at me and smiled, waving at me slightly. I waved back, smiling at myself. She went over to her bag to get her water bottle,chugging half of it.

"Alright, so we're done here. Rehearse those moves, the other half will be done tomorrow.

Y/N

I packed my bag, looking at my dance teacher Trevor one last time. He was amazing, in talent and looks.

" Hey Y/N, hold on a sec, "He said jogging after me. I was just about to leave, literally one foot off of the door.I turned around and walked back in the studio. " What's up?" I asked. "Umm, I just wanted to say nice job in class." I blushed. "Oh, well thanks..." I said looking down. He lifted my and smiled. "Don't look down, you're too pretty for that." He said leaning in. I closed my eyes and leaned in also, our lips connecting. I don't wanna sound corny, so let's just say it was amazing. It started to get heated, as he lifted his shirt above his head, breaking the kiss for a short moment. I did the same, him tounging him down. We stumbled into the Locker room, stripping each others clothes one at a time until we were naked. He layed me down on the bench.

"You sure?" He asked breathlessly. "Yeah." I responded before crashing my lips onto his again. He smirked in the kiss and fumbled with a condom, trying not to break the kiss. I didn't even know he had it on, as he rammed into me unexpectedly. I screamed in pain and pleasure, alternating with telling him to go slower and faster.

"Who's is it?" He whispered in my ear, slowing down. That was a major turn on, making me get frustrated with how slow he was going.

"Shit Trevor, yours.. " I moaned, bucking my hips to meet his thrust. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Uh-Uh, not yet, " I said getting on top. I went slow, wanting to enjoy every moment of this. We came at the same time, trying to catch our breath.

"I like you..." He mumbled. My eyebrows raised in surprise. "You do?" I asked smiling. "I wouldn't have done that if I didn't." He said in a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "I like you too."

"Round two?"

A/N

Lol, would you? Hope you liked it... that was my first time writing a sex scene...I thought It was good Lol.

xJussFangirlin