25.

A/N: hi guys! How are you? Here's a very fluffy chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it!

As of right now, their newly thought of plan was in place. The evening Lauren had come to Camila's place they had made up their entire game plan. Besides it being quite a good plan, it had helped Camila distract her mind of off Hailee.

In a couple of minutes, the two of them had to go on set again, so that's why they are currently sitting in Lauren's trailer, discussing their plans one last time. "I'm a little nervous, to be honest," Camila admits. "I hate lying to Ally."

Lauren nods. "Same, we could tell her eventually, right?"

Camila nods too. "Yeah, you're right. Okay, so, like, do we hold hands or something?"

Lauren chuckles. "I feel like we've had this conversation before. I'll take the lead this time, Cabello."

Camila wiggles her eyebrows. "Okay, daddy. Don't get used to it," she jokes as she walks out of Lauren's trailer, leaving behind a blushing girl. She immediately bumps into someone, though. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry Mani," she apologises.

Normani looks at the trailer Camila has just come from, seeing Lauren's name on the door. "No problem, Mila. How are you? Lauren told me about Hailee, that really sucks," she symphatises.

"Thanks Mani, it's honestly fine. I think it is for the better," she says honestly, as she smiles to Lauren's door for added effect. Normani just looks confused as Camila tells her she has to go through hair and make up and walks away.

The second Camila is out of sight, Normani walks into Lauren's trailer. "Why did Camila just walk out of here all smiley?"

"Oh hi Normani, good morning to you too," Lauren replies sarcastically whilst she's putting on her outfit of the day: a cop uniform.

Normani sits down on the little couch in Lauren's trailer. "Don't give me that, what was that, Lo? Is it happening? Does she like you too?"

For a second Lauren's face falls, it was all still fake after all and she's the idiot that planned to fully fake date her crush: a genius. "Maaaaybe, a little, yeah," Lauren lies easily. Acting does, after all, come quite naturally to her.

The other girl immediately jumps up from the couch again, "WHAT? We live together! How have you not told me this?! I thought we were friends!" Normani jumps around excitedly and Lauren honestly feels kind of bad. Normani is so happy for her and she's just lying to her face.

"I'm sorry, okay? It only started happening a couple of days ago," Lauren explains, using the story her and Camila had come up with.

"You mean when you left to cheer Camila up after the break up?" Normani asks, wiggling her eyebrows. Lauren only nods in confirmation. "Wow, Lo, a classic," Normani laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. She broke up with Hailee because she realised she might actually like me a little better, because of all the fake dating stuff," Lauren explains.

"That's exactly what happened with you!" Normani says excitedly. "I'm so happy for you, Lo."

Once again, Normani's enthusiasm made Lauren feel terrible for lying to her. It also sucked to hear her own feelings spoken out loud, knowing she was never going to get anywhere with them.

"Thanks Mani, I've got to go to set now, though. See you at home?" Lauren asks whilst she opens the door to her trailer, so that her and Normani can leave.

"I might go to Dinah's tonight, but I'll let you know," Normani answers as she steps out the door. "Go get her, Lo!" She yells before walking away, unknowingly stomping Lauren in the heart.

Five minutes later, Lauren enters the set. They're filming a scene at the police station, so it's in one of the bigger studios, because all of the desks take up a lot of space. She immediately spots Camila, who's sitting on one of the desks, going over her script one last time, a thing she always does. This used to annoy the shit out of Lauren, because who doesn't know their lines about ten minutes before filming? However, because of these last few weeks, Lauren has realised that Camila is simply quite an anxious person. She has noticed that she sometimes randomly pats her pockets to check if she's got her keys, even though she has literally just put them in said pockets. She guesses that this is why she always reads her lines on set, because she is completely sure that Camila knew everything by heart about a week ago.

The moment Camila looks up from her script, their eyes meet and the brown eyed girl smiles shyly, the acting has begun. Lauren walks up to her and Camila immediately hops off the desks happily. "Hi Lo!" she says excitedly as she hugs Lauren, who is slightly late in her response to the hug because she was so busy blushing about the new nickname.

"Hi Camz," she finally replies, happy to see the other girl blush a little bit at that too. "How are you feeling?" Lauren asks genuinely, because Camila still broke up with a girlfriend this weekend.

"A lot better now," she says and adds a wink for good measure, making Lauren blush again. Why does she keep doing that?

"Hmhm, same," is all Lauren manages to get out. Come on, you're on an actress, you got this. "Still practising?"

Camila nods shyly. "I know you think it's stupid, but I just don't want to mess up."

"You've never messed up, babe, you'll be fine," Lauren says as she kisses Camila's cheeck, making Camila redder than Lauren has ever seen her before. Nice.

"T- thanks," Camila stammers awkwardly, before she sees Ally walk up to them in the corner of her eye. Oh, obviously it was for Ally.

"Hi girls," Ally greets them as happily as ever. She's honestly a big ray of sunshine. "How are you two doing?"

Camila looks Lauren in the eyes as she bites her lip nervously for a second, making Lauren stare at her lips, because she is an amazing actress, of course. "Better than ever," Camila eventually answers without a hint of sarcasm, making Ally's eyes widen.

"Really?" She asks in disbelief.

"Hmhm," Lauren answers as she kisses the top of Camila's head. "This whole thing has kind of opened our eyes," she adds and Camila happily nods along, putting her head in the crook of Lauren's neck.

"Wow," Ally starts, "I have to say I kind of saw it coming, but it's still amazing to see."

"You saw it coming?" Lauren and Camila ask at the same time.

Ally laughs. "Of course. There was way too much chemistry there for this to not happen, you guys were just using that chemistry to fight instead of.. this!" She grins. "I'm so happy for you two."

Camila and Lauren both blush furiously as they mumble a thanks.

Ally chuckles, "Cute. Are you ready?"

They both nod quickly, wanting this moment to be over. Ally immediately jumps into action and gets everyone off the set and into their correct positions. "Okay, Camila I want you to sit on Emily's desk, so that when Lauren comes in, you're waiting for her, yeah?"

Camila nods and walks over to Emily's desk to sit down as Ally continues her instructions.

"Okay, Lauren, you walk into the office and remember, you have just realised you might actually love your colleague, yeah?"

Lauren chuckles. "Won't be hard," she says as she looks over at Camila, who immediately smiles back when she sees Lauren looking. It kills Lauren that she's the only one that doesn't have to act.

"Perfect," Ally smiles. "Okay, everybody in positions and quiet on the set, please!"

Camila and Lauren both take in a deep breath, something they automatically do to get into character for some reason. Showtime.

"ACTION!"