17

Sitting up, I rub my eyes and stretch out my bones. Hearing a couple of pops, I stand up and grab my umbrella. I look out the window, raining like usual.

Are the others ba-?
Thud

Crash

Yeah, their back.
Walking over to the door, I glance back at the window but soon after, I exit my room and close the door behind me. Walking down the hall, I hear talking and movement downstairs. The stairs creak every time I take a step. This place is pretty old.

Making my way down to the lower level, everything went quiet for a moment but then everything became loud once more. Was it a dream then?

I frown at the yelling over where Ben and Ej were playing video games but ignore it, "You guys can be a little annoying" Jack flipped me off. I was about to walk into the kitchen when someone with pretty long arms grabbed my waist and pulled me to their chest.

My umbrella almost got knocked out of my hand and I grew nervous so I opened it and shadowed myself from whoever grabbed me. I could smell the scent of sweets and cotton candy, like a carnival.

They kept a hold of me but they pushed me forward where I was in front of them, they were so tall. Looking up, I see a monochrome clown. He had a menacing grin and a pointy nose. This clown started to laugh a lot, and it looked like he would almost fall over, "so THIS is the new meat?" He said in this raspy but kinda deep voice. I froze a little at the words 'fresh meat'.

I scowled a little at this and tried to get out of his grasp. His sharp fingers? Nails? I don't know, seemed to dig more into my skin so I stopped and waited.

He stopped laughing and looked down at me, "Hey, Laughing jack, let him go" I'm guessing that was masky who was watching Ben and Ej play their game. This 'laughing jack' clearly didn't listen as I watched him glance at my umbrella that was glued to my hand "well well well, let's take a look at your pretty little face", he was about to snatch my umbrella away but I used my legs and kicked him in the gut.

He let go and stumbled backward as I flipped backward and almost fell backward but landed on my feet. The clown growled a little but started laughing again, this clown has some problems. "Looks like someone has some secrets" his raspy voice sent a shiver down my spine but I stood my ground.

He began to run at me but someone or something teleported in front of me and stopped laughing jack from attacking me again.

'THAT'S ENOUGH' a loud booming voice sounded in my head and the other creeps too. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over to what was happening. Lj snickered "Fine but this isn't over [Y/N]" he glared at me as he too teleported away. How many people can teleport? And how did he know my name? Slenderman who was the one who had stopped this mess sighed and turned around to face me, this time he was only talking in my head or something, "I'm sorry about that [Y/N], that was Jack, Laughing Jack. He can be 'unstable' at times, did he harm you in any way?" I shook my head no. I didn't feel like talking today. He sighed again and nodded "Alright, but if anyone is giving you trouble please visit my office" I nodded and this time, he walked into the kitchen. I'm guessing he's going to make dinner since it's close to 5:00 pm.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry about the short chapter but I have some homework to finish.

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter 👍