ELEVEN: IT'S HERE

Chapter Eleven: It's Here

"You see a sight that almost stops your heart."

•

Eve and Mike ran into the hospital, Eve's face filled with alarm as they ran into the reception, her cheeks red like mikes, making a few eyebrows raise as they looked at them.

"It's here," Eve shouted at them, alarmed, "Where's Nancy and Johnathan?"

When receiving no response from the group, Eve rolled her eyes and ran past them all and past the woman at the front desk. The group all followed her quickly, Mike closest behind as she ran down different halls.

"Where are you?" She mumbles to herself as she closes her eyes, trying to find some sort of connection, they watched as her eyes opened again, black around the edges.

"Wait with them for the elevator," Eve says to Mike, "I have to go now," She says running towards the stairs, only for Mike to grab her arm, making Max glare at him as Eleven stared in sorrow.

"No! I can't have you hurt again," Mike says to her, she smiles sadly at him.

"I'll be fine," Eve says to him, taking her arm out of his grip, "I promise," She yells as she starts running down the hall and up the stairs to the next floor. She ran down a hall to see Johnathan.

Yelling his name she ran over to him, just as the kids emerged from a different hall. Eleven bust the door open with her powers and walked in, Johnathan right behind her, followed by Eve and the rest of the group. At the sight of the monster, Eve grabbed the hand closest to hers, which happened to belong to Max Mayfield, Max didn't question it, needing comfort at that moment.

"Jesus," Mike muttered as Eve glared at the creature, it stalking towards the kids. Eve moved away from Max and in front of Eleven and Johnathan, pushing them back slightly.

"What the f-" Max began, but stopped when the creature growled and charged, Eve let out a scream, holding her hands out and making the mist she possessed stop it, before slamming it against the wall.

She let out another scream as she slammed it against the other wall, before slamming it on the ceiling and dropping it to the ground. She let it go, The mist disappearing into thin air as she took a deep breath, the monster left unmoving.

"Is it dead?" Mike asked as Eleven stared at the creature. Eve walked towards it slowly, her eyes black from the power she possessed. She turned around to the group about to speak when the monster tried to lunge on her.

"Look out!" Max yelled as El grabbed the creature that was centimeters away from clawing at Eve and pushed it out of the window. Eve turned, and as soon as they heard it, the gang sighed out in relief.

"Come on!" Eve yelled to them as she ran past and down the corridor, the party following the girl. They ran out front, watching as the pile of goo made of dead rats crept to the drain and disappeared.

"Jesus Christ," Eve whispers, looking as the last part of it disappeared,  "Anyone got any other suggestions on how to find where the flayed are being flayed?"

A/N
Double update for the lads
The books picking up pace now guys and I'm writing episode 7 how MAD