You only belong to me

It was a fine morning in the Khanna Mansion where the Khanna family was eating breakfast

Prakash: Bebe, today my business partner is coming today with his son. I told him to come for dinner as he missed home food.

Bebe: sure! Today I will cook!

Shweta: Me toos Bebe!

Bebe: Oh please if you cook, you will burn down the house.

Shweta pouted: Bebez! Prakash ji!

Bebe: What will he say? He will agree with the truth naa?

Prakash started to nod when he saw Shweta's glare at him making him shake his head no.

Prakash in mind: Oh god, now what will happen to me?

Neil: Areh Bebe, mom is not that bad of a cook. She's better than Ms Ajooba here

Avni fumes and slapped his arms: Neil! I cook bad huh? It's not like you are any better!

Neil: But being a girl you should learn how to cook right?

Avni and Shweta fumed hitting Neil on his arms.

Shweta: Excuse me! No girl is forced to learn how to cook ok!

Avni nodded: Exactly!

Neil sadfully rubbed his arms and nodded

Neil pov: What trouble have I gone into? No Ms Ajooba will never let me sleep with her! My poor self will sleep on the couch again!

The girls left for some grocery shopping while the boys left.

Neil to Prakash: dad what trouble have we got into? No Avni will punch me

Prakash: And shweta will yell at me! My poor eardrums!

Later in the day, the girls came back and started cooking. The door then rang.

Bebe: Avni puttar, go get the door. Prakash's colleague must of come with his son

Avni nodded and when she opened the door, she was shocked on who she saw

Avni: OMG! AVINASH TUM?

At the door was Avinash and his father Rahul who were the business partner

Avinash: AVU! How are you?

He then gave her a big bear hug which Neil saw from a distance.

Neil in mind: Why is wifey hugging a man so tight? She should be hugging me tight. Oh I want to rip that man's arms off my wifey waist. Only two hands can be there. Only my arms.

Shweta from a distance: Who is it Avni puttar?

Avni escorted the guests in the living room where Shweta was putting tea. She looked up and her and Rahul exchanged looks.

Shweta: OH MY GODS RAHUL! TUM?

Rahul nodded and gave Shweta a small hug which Prakash saw from the door way.

Prakash: Who is this guy? How does he know my Shwetaji? Why is Shwetaji so interested in him.

Prakash and Neil started to feel jealous seeing their wives with other men who seemed clingy

Bebe: will some one tell me what's happening? Madam Madonna, Avni puttar how do you know Avinash and Rahul?

Avni: Avinash was my college bestie

Shweta: and Rahul was my childhood bestie

Bebe: Oh I see. Well namaste I am Harleen Khanna otherwise known as Bebe.