22.5 Difficult Decisions: Momo's Confession

It was a couple of weeks since Nejire and Delsin have been dating and its truly been an experience to be. They've been doing a lot of things together since their first date. They went bowling, the movies, amusement park, the arcade which honestly surprised him since he never took Nejire to be a serious gamer.

The times that the two didn't go out, they just chilled at Delsin's just hanging out.  They decided to keep their relationship a secret for now, not wanting the school or anyone in general to mob them of their new status. Though Amejiki and Togata already knew since Nejire couldn't keep it from them, everyone else sure but not them.

They're like brothers to her and were friends with Delsin so they deserved to know and they were honestly happy for them. Togata even challenged Delsin to a celebration spar which he accepted but asked to have it at another time. He didn't feel like getting punched in the stomach that day. At first Delsin thought it was gonna be awkward dating her at first, since he could probably never match her upbeat personality and energy but it turned out to be a blast.

He truly enjoyed spending time with Nejire. She was so fun to be around and her energy is so upbringing. She pushes him to heights of the unknown an he personally loves that feeling. In fact, right now, while he waited for everyone to arrive for class as he and Izuku arrived early, he was texting Nejire as they sat.

Neji-chan💙: So I was thinking we could go 2 the Zoo? Wut do u think?

Infamous_Hero💥: idk, never rlly been 2 the zoo. 1 thing for sure tho Sloths scare the fuk outta me😱

Neji-chan💙: LOL how does sloths scare you, Del-kun😂 they r 2 cute😍

Infamous_Hero💥: No they r not 😠 they r slow, smelly little demons😈 do u 👀 their nails?! It's a trick! They want 2 be all cute 2 lure u in so they can kill u!

Neji-chan💙: You are 2 hilarious😭 dont wrry! Ill protect u😉😘

Delsin blushed a bit as he saw that text. She'll protect him? Does she think he's some kid? Though sloths are terrifying creatures, he can take care of himself. Though it was cute of her to say that to him. "D-Delsin-san" Izuku called out to him. Delsin turned off his phone and turned to Midoriya. "Hey, what's up?". "Oh I just wanted to ask if y-you're okay. You took off from the police station and we haven't heard from you since. You didn't come to school and when I went to your apartment, you weren't answering".

Delsin sighed. Yeah, he has hone ghost for a couple of days. He hasn't spoken to any of his classmates or teachers for the past few weeks, no matter how many times they called and texted him. He got scolded from his Aunt as she received voice messages from his teachers, sayings he's missed a bunch of school but he told her he was still recovering mentally from the Stain attack. Once she learned about that, she layed off him and started asking about his health, his appetite etc, which he told her was fine, he just needed a few weeks off.

As for Izuku knocking on his door and not recieving an answer, it was probably due to him not being home at the time, hanging out with his girlfriend. "Well, I was just taking time to myself, Izuku. After what's happened, I think I deserved a few weeks to adjust to the situation" he lied. He adjust after the first night, just like everyone else. After facing death twice now, not a lot can scare him now but he didn't want to have to Tell Izuku of his relationship with Nejire yet. Not yet. Especially with Mineta running around.

"Oh well, okay. Glad you're feeling better. Oh by the way, Chief Tsuragamae-sama has strictly forbidden us to speak about how Stain was taken down. If asked, we're to say Endeavour was the one to do it and saved us all". Delsin groaned. To have to lie and say his least favorite hero saved his life and give him credit for something you did was bit much on his ego. Sure, he got why he had to lie but he'd rather give it to Gran Torino or something but due to the man's age, it probably wasn't believable.