Episode 53 Hercule Satan VS Dan Hibiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: "A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come." - Bruce Lee

"Wise words to live by..." Yang smiled with both Ruby and Blake nodding in agreement.

"The legend knows what he's saying," Weiss Said with a sagely nod.

Boomstick: But some fighters are dumb enough to ignore the legendary Bruce Lee's words, like Hercule Satan, the World Martial Arts Champion.

"It's the cool guy from the trailer!" Ruby cheered, bouncing on the couch.

Wiz: And Dan Hibiki, the Saikyo Street Fighter.

"Wait, isn't that the same guy who befriended Blanka?" Yang asked, remembering having heard his name at some point during the recap of that fight.

Suddenly, the room got extremely cold. Everyone turned their attention to Ruby and Weiss, who seemed to be trying to glare a hole in the screen. "He trained the Pikachu killer....."

"Uh girls?" Yang nervously called out. "Please calm down..."

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hercule Satan

(*Cues: A Hero's Desperation - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai*)

Wiz: The Earth was in danger, the future of mankind threatened by a monster named Cell.

Weiss shivered at the sight of the Android. "He's creepy...."

"You think that's bad?" Ruby whispered. "You should have seen what he did to people in his imperfect form..."

Wiz: All would be lost unless a hero could best him in the ring of champions.

Boomstick: The hope of the world lay on the shoulders, and afro, of one man, Hercule Satan.

*Cell slaps him so hard Hercule flies into a mountain side*

Boomstick: Yeah... we're screwed.

Ruby and Yang burst into laughter at the ridiculously short battle... if it can even be called that, while the other two of the group simply facepalmed at the pathetic display.

"Wow, he went down quicker than Weiss after a shot of Raspberry Schnapps..." Yang chuckled.

"HEY!" Weiss snapped in embarrassment.

"Or when Sun ate one of Ruby's Cookies," Blake giggled out. Thinking of the time Sun accidentally ate one of the experimental Cookies her leader made. If she remembered correctly how much sugar to put in.

(*Cues: DBZ - Ano Yo De Faito*)

Wiz: Officially, Mr. Satan is the World Martial Arts Champion and chosen savior of humanity... or so he would have you believe.

"I can see where this is going," muttered Blake.

Boomstick: Hey if I could lie that well I'd make everybody think I'm king of the world too, or even.. God. Muhahahaha.

"Good thing you're a terrible liar..." Weiss mumbled.

Wiz: But before he was the "Hero of the People", Mr. Satan went by... Mark. Eager to learn, Mark sought to master the art of combat.