Ch.6.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own Bnha or Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} yawned slightly getting up from her spot next to the lazy black haired man whom had silenced a loud noise coming from an odd object a few times, and this time she decided to move annoyed by it him doing the same and rolling out of bed tangled in his blankets.

The cat wondered what time it was, and if her self proclaimed children had visited already, she did note the fact this man that took her in was probably now her owner and she quite didn't mind, sleeping in a bed for once was better than the bench, and having a nights sleep not by herself was a bonus.

"I don't think I have any cat food, does day old Sushi work for you?" he questioned her she didn't know what that was but it sounded more appealing than cat food, she was sitting next to a counter of sorts as he looked through his odd cooling box, still wrapped in his blankets, she gave him a nod and he wasn't taken back by it probably thinking he was still half asleep as he set a white box down in-front of her before going to make himself some dark liquid from a machine.

She sniffed this 'Sushi' and found it was mostly comprised of fish and rice, she ate it and enjoyed it but it didn't compare to her boys treats, after finishing she let out a yawn and stretched paws in-front before moving toward what she remembered to be the front door, clawing at it the man realized she wanted out.

"Damn I have work today" he yawned sipping his dark liquid from the cup, before opening the door to let the cat out, if she didn't return he didn't mind but if she did return he'd be buying cat items, with her he wasn't lonely so as his new cat friend waltz out he got ready for work very slowly, trying to figure out where he left his scarf.

~ ~ ~

{Y/N} had somehow found her way back to the bench by the scent of herself left in the area, it was faint due to the rain the day before having washed it away she didn't quite like how frizzy her fur was because of it.

But she didn't let it bother her because her eyes narrowed on the sight of a blonde boy with spiky hair and an angry attitude, growling at the green haired boy she met just the other day, he clenched a notebook in hand shivering slightly.

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan" the boy mumbled trying to get some confidence up "I-I just thought she might help you with your anger issues" he flinched back when the blonde growled and was about to do something to hurt the sweet innocent child just to get a clawed on his right eye by the cat whom used her tree route to pounce on him clawing pretty deep, enough to leave a scar in the area if lucky enough.

"What the f*ck you damn feline I'm going to kill you!" the blonde hissed covering his eye that had blood oozing from the wound, she felt no regret for her action instead she began to give him a stern talking to not giving a damn if he understood her or not.

"I do not care what you think boy your at fault for trying to harm this boy, where I'm from anger like yours and arrogance will only get you killed on the battle field, your lucky you have not faced war child my claws or but a flesh wound compared to what they'd do to a fool like you"   flicking him with her tail he actually felt like he was being lectured and by a cat of all things, flabbergasted and unable to say anything, it would seem the Cat had his tongue.

He just turned around and walked away, and in that moment she didn't realize it but a certain purple haired boy and blonde blue eyes boy were watching from afar both holding bags with treats in them, both smiled in sync unaware the fact they were indeed heading to the same bench where the cat that had just helped a green haired kid with his bully problem lied and soon they would soon find she helped the three of them with their problems.

- - -

{So Bakahoe one by one vote, and usually I'll do the voting at the end but out Baby shark boi needs attention so he'll be in the spotlight next chapter}

{Anyway time to ask Should Hitoshi replace Mineta in class A? Yae or Nae?}

{7/21/19}