Did Nandini Matter So Much To Us?

Next morning:

Sonakshi: Aah! My head is bursting!

Dev: Tum bhi?

Mukti: Bhaiyya, please chilao mat.. Sar phat raha hai!

Abhi: Great way to start my birthday! This stupid hangover...

Mukti: Nandini aur Kaira kahan hai? They were the only sober ones...

Dev: Manik aur Rishabh bhi sober thhe... Kahan hai dono?

Kaira: Morning lads!

Abhi: Kaira, find the other three.

Kaira: Rishu is with me... Manik jeeju and Nandini didi are missing.

Mukti: Is there a swimming pool here?

Kaira: Bhabhi, aap ko swimming kyun karna hai?

Mukti: Swimming nahi... The swimming pool is Manik's favorite adda! That's why all FAB 5 parties are kept there. Kaira, check whether the couple's there or not...

Kaira goes and finds Manik and Nandini sleeping over each other. She gets an idea and gets a jug filled with ice cold water and pours it on the couple.

They wake up dripping wet.

Manik: WTH!

Nandini: I am not going to spare you... Kaira Thakkar!

Nandini chases Kaira to the living room.

Nandini: Kaira ki bacchi!

Kaira: Di, I am toh just 15, mere kahan se bacche aayenge?

Manik: Guys, your black coffee!

Mukti: Manik! Thank you!

Dev: Arya, tujhe kya hua? Chup kyun baitha hai?

Arya: Mein yeh soch raha hoon ki aaj humaari class nahi hai?

MukBhi and MaNan: SHIT! COLLEGE! BYE!

Dev: Bye bacchas!

Aryamann: Au revoir mon frère! (Bye my brother)

Sonakshi: Bonne journée Aryamann! (Have a good day Aryamann)

Aryamann: Merci beaucoup bhabhi... (Thank you very much Bhabhi...)

Dev: Yeh kaunsi bhasha hai?

Sonakshi: Français! (French)

SPACE Academy... Auditorium

Navya: (to herself) Professor late kyun hai? Aur Manik, Nandini, Mukti, aur Aryamann bhi nahi aaye hai ab tak.

Just then, Abhimanyu enters the stage. Mukti and Manik go to FAB 5. Nandini and Aryamann stand beside Navya.

Abhimanyu: Good morning everyone... Sorry, was a bit late.. You know, Mumbai traffic!

Nandini, Aryamann, Mukti, and Manik giggled silently... It wasn't Mumbai traffic but last night's after effects... Hangover!

Nyonika: Well then, I have some news for you'll... Musicana has been preponed!

It was a shock for NH3 and FAB 5

Nyonika: It's been postponed to the 10th of September... And as for the students not participating in Musicana, Professor Abhimanyu has been replaced by Professor Raghav Mehra and your former professor will be the trainer of NH3 and FAB 5. Everyone except for the Musicana participants are dismissed.

All students left the audi except Manik, Nandini, Cabir, Navya, Mukti, Harshad, Alya, Shahid, Dhruv, and Aryamann. Now the question arises, why is Aryamann still there? It's because when he was about to leave, Nandini pulled him and made him stay back.

Aryamann: Nandini, Nyonika aunty said 'only Musicana participants'.

Nandini: Oh! As if Aryamann Thakkar cares!

And she hugged him like hugging an enormous teddy. Manik looked at her and cringed his eyebrows. Something was definitely wrong with her... Yesterday her cravings for ice cream, mood swings, and today her hugging Aryamann like a cute baby.

Nyonika looked at Aryamann and he indicated that Nandini doesn't want him to leave. Therefore, she didn't retort.

Nyonika: As I was saying, Musicana has been preponed... It's been preponed to the 10th of September, 2019. This year, we have also decided something different upon the inter-college competition... Students from different branches of SPACE Academy will come together and compete against each other and from there, the top three bands will be allowed to perform in the final all India music competition.

...

NH3 Jam Room:-

Navya, Nandini, Harshad, and Shahid were discussing the plan for Musicana. But, something was wrong with Nandini... Her eyes were teary, she was weak and her face was pale.

Navya: Nandu, tum thik ho?

Nandini smiled weakly and got up.

Nandini: I'll just refill my water bottle...

She left the jam room.

FAB 5 Jam Room:-

Dhruv: Guys, mein paani lene jaa raha hoon... I'll be back in 10.

Dhruv's Pov:

I went to the water refill tank and saw Nandini also filling up her water bottle. She looked pale and weak.

Me: Hey Nandini!

She smiled weakly. I was noticing her from the corner of my eyes and noticed that her eyes were drowsy. She looked like she was about to faint. Within 30 seconds, she lost her balance, the water bottle slipped from her hand and she was about to touch the ground when I left my bottle with a jerk and caught her. She was unconscious.

Me: NANDINI!

The FAB 5 jam room, being just close to the water tank. My shout reached to Manik, Mukti, Alya, and Cabir. They ran out and Manik was the first one to help me with Nandini. Surprisingly, he was extremely worried. Manik ran to his car, skipping the sick bay. Mukti, on the passenger seat, and Alya, behind letting Nandini's head on her lap, went with him.

Manik: Buddy, you and Cabir reach to City Hospital asap!

I nodded. We all were very shocked to say anything. I also noticed that tears were flowing from my eyes.

My thoughts were disturbed by Cabir who clicked his fingers in front of my eyes. I looked into his eyes and saw tears floating on his waterline. Did Nandini matter so much to us?

I took out my bike and we left for City Hospital...

End of Pov

Cabir's Pov:

What happened to her? My behnaa! Anyone understands or not.. For me, Nandini gave me the respect and the position of an elder brother. I, being the youngest brother of my family never got the respect of an elder brother. She is a selfless being. Although we irritated her, in the beginning, she forgave me... She forgave all of us!

End of Pov