Chapter Nine

Savannah

Kylie and I head out of my house as fast as possible leaving a note for my parents and siblings. By the time we arrive at the lake and house we're staying out. The group is waiting outside for us.

"Guys I'm sorry." I said. "I shouldn't ever put you guys last, always first." I added knowing that's what they want to hear. They smiled and hugged me.

"It's okay" I get.
"We don't always have to be first though, it's Just we missed you a lot." Lia said. I nodded my head.

"Now go get change because we going to the lake and we gonna have a blast!" Jordan said. We laughed all together before Kylie and I went inside to change.

By the time we got out the guys had the cooler out there. We all got on the boat making sure we had everything. Extra clothes, food, snacks, and water guns. I wanted to ride the jet ski.

So I did. It felt amazing. The wind blowing on your face. It made everything better, like the wind was blowing away all of my problems. Once I got closer to the boat I told Kylie to take a picture of me. Which she did because she's  amazing.

I ride it a few more times before giving it to someone else. Jordan starts prepping something which Just happens to be tacos. Let me tell you Jordan makes the best tacos I look again and he pulls out Doritos.

"Oh my god Jordan! I love you!" I said kissing his cheek and taking tacos and a few Doritos with water. "I know."
I laugh before checking my phone and checking a bunch of messages from Jack

Jack G🥵: Hey! What are you up to?
Jack G🥵: Are you ignoring me?
Jack G🥵: Did I do something?
Jack G🥵: text me back whenever you can

I close out of my messages before going onto Instagram and posting my picture:

@babysavs97: lake time💕243 likes Tagged: @babykylie @liababy @Jordanbeau @justin

243 likes
Tagged: @babykylie @liababy @Jordanbeau @justin

Comments

@stassiebaby: hot 🥵 no invite tho? I thought we were besties now👯‍♀️
@babykylie: My girlfriend hot🥵
@skate: you're bi???maybe threesome sometime😂💀?? @babykylie
@jordanbeau: We got our bestie back😜

@justin @babykylie @liababy liked @jordanbeau comment: we got our bestie back😜

@babysavs97 replied to @stassiebaby: defs next time you should come or we could do a girls trip 😍😜
@babysavs97 replied to @skate: boy you better get your mind straight cuz that never gonna happen as long as I'm alive.
@skate replied to @babysavs97: I guess i gotta kill you. 💀

I get a notification that a @sammywilk is now following me. It's Sammy, Stassie boyfriend. I follow him back. Johnson follows me now too which I follow back. I put away my phone and continue to have fun and enjoy my view.

~
The sun was setting and I had already put my brownish leggings on with a light salmon jacket on cause it was starting to get cold. We were just enjoying the view right now. It was beautiful. The Later is started getting, it was getting windy. I was trouble getting my hair out of the way.

I even had to take my sunglasses off to be able to fix my hair. The boys were taking Pees off the boat which I found terrible but funny when I hear snap. "What was that?" I asked.

"It was me. I took a picture of you. Here I'll send it to you." Lia said. I get a notification vibrate checking the picture I looked decent. I decided to post it also.

@babysavs97: theirs always smile and messy hair at the lake😆Tagged: @liababy

Tagged: @liababy

Comments

@kyliebaby: how can someone just have a perfect face like you🥵
@liababy: my babygirl is growing 😍😭
@stassiebaby: stoppp being so gorgeous 😍
@Jackj: i had a boat once, then Nate and Sammy burned it
@Sammywilk: you just have to ruin the moment @jackj
@Skate: we burned the couches not the boat, overdramatic 🙄 @jackj

I laughed at their comments, they're so stupid yet funny. I was about to put up my phone when I get a text. It's from Jack.

Jack G🥵: You have time to post yet you leave me on read?
Jack G🥵: i really don't know what I did, Can you please tell me.
Jack G🥵: i hope you're at least having fun at the lake. Glad everything is fine with you and your friends. Just plz text or call me soon.

It was hard not to be mad at him, but I forgot about him when I was having fun. Then Justin distracted me by pulling out all the beers he had In the other cooler waiting for us. we laughed but taking one. I definitely enjoyed myself with a few beers.

By the time it was 11 we decided to just go back into the rented house we were gonna use. Tomorrow afternoon we would head home.

••••
Should Savannah talk to jack?