Chapter 11: Circles

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore.

Third Person POV

Taehyung stops kissing Jeongguk only when needs to breathe and Jeongguk becomes impatient even in that fraction of second. Taehyung's sure he'd have bruises on his thighs and waist because of Jeongguk's grip on it and Taehyung would love to see that.

This is the moment that makes them release all the gathered up frustration from the past months, all the tension, want and need though, releases just a little in this hungry kiss---it asks for more but they have to be impatient.

Both are well aware but don't care right now that there's a lot or maybe everything changes now---th should change now because they can't go back to not talking and ignoring eachother after kissing like this.

Though it's obvious that they definitely won't be ignoring eachother, now that they can finally touch.

Still, Jeongguk will try his best and see first if Taehyung's comfortable after that because there's no way he's not touching and kissing him.

The ravenette breaks the kiss this time, looks at the model who's breathing heavily just like him. Both their lips swollen and red Jeongguk doesn't give him time as he dives for his neck, presses the lips on the side of his neck, makes the him take a sharp intake of breath.

Taehyung's hand rest on Jeongguk's chest, marvel at the hardness of his chest and wants to see him shirtless so bad but also has to control himself and not make himself look so damn desperate.

Taehyung sighs contented as Jeongguk trails soft kisses from his neck to his collarbones, sucks the skin there and Taehyung moans just a little, bites his lips to not make any sound though Jeongguk wants to here him.

Jeongguk pulls apart to see the red mark on his skin, prominent and proudly adorning Taehyung's soft skin. He looks up, finds him looking at him with hooded eyes. They both lean in again, meet halfway in a passionate kiss.

But Taehyung yelps in pain when Jeongguk puts a little pressure on his stomach, forgets that he got hit here. The ravenette immediately pulls away, looks at him worriedly but Taehyung whines, tries to kiss him again but Jeongguk stops, cups his face and traces his lower lip with his thumb.

"Hey, let's look at that okay?" Jeongguk softly says and Taehyung whines.

"It's fine." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Still, let me see that." Jeongguk says and the model nods. Jeongguk lowers Taehyung on the ground even though Taehyung could do it himself but doesn't say anything because he likes it. He'd also liked to be picked by him.

Taehyung's list in getting longer.

Jeongguk grabs the first aid kit and Taehyung sits on the couch slowly.

"You said you're only going to look." Taehyung says, pouts and the rave chuckles.

"I will and also if it needs to be aided." Jeongguk replies.

"Lean back." Jeongguk says and Taehyung doesn't lean back but lies down on the couch and puts a cushion under his head.

Jeongguk turns to him while kneeling on the floor, touches Taehyung's knee and the model closes his eyes at the warmth.

Magical. Taehyung agrees with himself again. Jeongguk's touch is magical.

"Can I?" Jeongguk asks as he grabs the hem of Taehyung's sweater but doesn't lift it up. The model nods and Jeongguk slowly lifts up his sweater, stops when the faint bruise appears.