Not Even A Threat

King didnt allow Kara to leave.
King makes Kara sit on his lap while she plays with her phone and King signed documents.

"Im hungry." Kara looks up.

"Do you want to eat outside or you want to deliver?" King kisses Kara's hair.

"Hmm.. Dine outside!"

"Okay."

King let Kara stand up.
He helps her smoothen her wrinkled skirt.

They both walks to the door.
King is holding Kara's hand like afraid she might be taken away.

The secretary seat occupied by a new person.
She is pretty and looks more competent.
She smiles when she see King and Kara.

"Going out Sir?"

"We are eating outside. You should take a break too." King only look at her a bit then look back at kara's face.
Like nothing can enter his eyes but this girl.

"Bye." Kara waves her a goodbye.

When they disappear the new secretary slump to the seat and sigh so heavily.

"That is Boss King? Is it really him? That is not an illusion right? Its not right?"

The elevator open and some employee entered.
When they see King shielding a girl in the corner. As if afraid someone will touch a single strand of her hair they hesitated but in the end get on the elevator after receiving a death glare from King.

This is the most quiet moment of riding an elevator.

"You are scaring them." Kara hugs King's waist and giggles.

King looks around.
"Sorry." He murmurs.

The employees are rushing to tell him that it is nothing and dont mind.
King thinks it is too noisy and glare at them.
They shut up again.
Looking at the awkward King Kara laughs heartly.

"Boss! Boss! Urgh. Good thing you havent left yet."
The new secretary said panting as she run toward King.

King frowns.

"Im sorry Sir but a board director called. He said it wont last five minutes." The secretary gulp down and try to explain that she is not the nuisance but the board director.

King sigh.
He look at the hidden guards protecting Kara and nod at them.
The head guard nods and make a quick signal to the other guards in the area.

Seeing everybody on high alert then King acknowledge his new secretary.

"Okay." He said with a deep tone.

The secretary flinch but what can she do?

"Kara, you stay here and dont go out. Dont go out. Do you understand?" King said putting his forehead to hers.

Kara smiles.
"I heard you. Especially when you are repeating it."

King smiles. Before he walks away he makes sure to ask the guards on the front door not to allow the girl to leave without him no matter what.
Kara burst into laughter hearing him warn the guards seriously.
King winks at him before he finally left.

Kara sit down on the couch. She takes out her phone and type messages when Josephine went and sit near her.
The guards are high alert but as long as Kara is not hurt they are not allowed to make their presense known.

"Hi. We meet again." Josephine smiles.

Kara looks at her then stop typing. She put her cellphone inside her bag. She cross her legs.