New Life

Baileys PoV
That was the best sleep I've had in ages, I'm so happy mummy finally knows. I yawned, stretching my arms out waking up properly. "Mummy?" I called out, where did she go. I neatly folded the blanket setting it on the couch before I started looking for mummy. I checked the whole house but she wasn't there. "She must be at the grill" I thought knowing the quickest way there was through the woods I set off out the back door. The woods seem so calm today which is strange normally they are full of people and animals, but not today. Humming. A delightful tune I carried on searching for mummy. I spotted at man standing by a tree near by, he seem so familiar. As I got closer I realised, It's Elijah! "Elijah." I squealed rubbing towards him. "Bailey!" He almost shouted in shook. "What are you doing, it's dangerous!" He picked me up hiding us behind a tree. "I'm looking for my mummy, I thinks she's at the grill with Elena." I told him sweetly, he looked at me regretfully. "Your mummy's not at the grill and neithers Elena." He mumble sadly, I tiled my head in confusion. "Then where is she." I asked him curiously. As he went to reply a vicious growl came from the other side of the tree. "What's was that?" I whispered shaking slightly. He put a finger to his lips "Shh" he placed me down next to the tree and walked out towards the growl. I could tell what was happening so I slowly peaked round to see Elijah looking round for the source of the noise. Trying to slow my breathing I turned to lean against the tree coming face to face with a wolf. I screamed in fright tears now falling, I fell back as the wolf stalked towards me. My back now against the tree. "Stop!" Elijah called out worried for my safety. The wolf didn't pay attention to him and moved so he was now practically on top of me. To my and Elijahs surprise the wolf did buy I tend to harm me but instead gently licked my tears away. The wolf lowered it head and I scratched behind its ears, now smiling at the dog like creature. "Alright.... Bailey, please come here now." I looked up at him strangely, not liking his worried look as I slowly stepped towards him. The wolf jumped in front of me protectively snarling dangerously at Elijah. My eyes widened panicking. "Okay I'll leave" Elijah have in as he started to back up, he looked at me sorry. "He wont hurt you" He promised he before he left me with the wolf. The wolf stopped and turned to me looking at my with soft eyes. Trusted what Elijah had said to me I slowly sat down cross legged and watched the wolf carefully. He was just standing there starring at me. Slowly he began to move closer and I became tense. He laid down surrounded me with his body, giving in I cuddled into his side I slowly fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up feeling myself being picked up, I groaned as I was enjoying my nap. "Mummy I'm still tired." I complained keeping my eyes shut. "I'm sorry bailey you have to wake up now." Wait! I snapped awake at the sound of a masculine voice. "Elijah?" I rubbed my eyes, waking up. "Where are we?" He smiled down at me. "We Are waiting for my brother, little one" I looked around confused "I was meant to find mummy." I looked up him hopefully. "Well listen........" he was cut of by rustling in the leaves. He opened the car door grabbing a pile of neatly folded clothes. "Stay here" he set me in the car carefully shutting the door. I peered out go as Elijah talking to a man I didn't recognise. Soon Elijah and the Now fully clothed man begin to walk towards the car. It was klaus. I sat up curious to what was going on. Elijah opened the door with a smile. " hello little moon" my eyes widened slightly "klaus?" I stuttered not knowing what to feel. They both chuckled "clam down live hour safe" klaus climbed in the back with me and Elijah got in the front and started to drive. "Now little moon I have something to ask you, is that alright?" I nodded slowly staying as far away from him as possible. "Who looks after you?" I titled my head confused "my mummy does." I giggled as if The question was obvious. "What my brother means bailey is if jenna were to....... be unable to care for you anymore who would you turn to." I looked at the both now panicked. "What happened to my mummy!!!" I shouted breathing heavily. "Love you need to calm down." Klaus reaches out me but I screams out "what did you do to my mummy!" My mind filled with images of klaus hurting mummy, tears now freely fell. "Elijah" klaus sneered now worried at how deep my breathing was. I didn't realise the car cams to. Stop until I was outside in Elijah arms. "Bailey look at me." Through my tears I made eye contact seeing both klaus looking at me sadly.

Elijahs PoV
I pulled the car over worried about bailey, i knew what we had planned but I didn't want to do it. I lifted bailey out the car and held her face in My hands. "Bailey look at me" She looked up at me with teary eyes, of course me insolent brother had to go and kill the only parental figure she had left. "Everything is fine." I watched her eyes dilate and her tears so falling. "You shall forgot mystic falls and everyone you know here." I looked back at Nicklaus, he nodded telling me to continue. "We are your family, your uncles Elijah and Klaus." She stared back at me emotionless. "We are all you have." She blinked slowly "you are all I have" She repeated in small voice. "Now sleep little one, you've had a long day." Her body fell limp. I gently picked her up swiftly walking towards the car, as I let a single tear fall.

Authors note
Oh my god 😭 I was dreading writing this chapter which is why it took so long. I'm sorry. 😂

Hope you enjoyed