...I Love You

unedited
113 reads uwu💜

Third Person View

It was a few weeks until Jeonghan and Mingyu's wedding. To say Taehyung was stressed was an understatement. The boy got only a few hours of sleep within a 48 hour outline.

It was when he calmed down at the last week until the wedding. He had gotten everything done. The crew were setting up the reception and ceremony venues. The invitations were sent a month ago, the cake and dress were done, waiting to be taken out of inventory. Baekhyun usually handles everything during the event so he was done. Jeonghan and Mingyu thanked him dearly, paying him before Taehyung wished them luck on their marriage.

Oh how he envied Jeonghan. It wasn't like he hated Jungkook, he adores that man greatly. But his marriage was never out of love, it was for money. He never got the wedding he dreamt of but instead was wedded inside an office without vows. Just proof of that they were married.

It was around August when Jungkook started getting more calls and business trips. He would be gone for a week to come back a day before leaving once again. Taehyung was upset, of course but understood his situation.
Though the thought of Jungkook cheating on him passed his mind, he didn't dwell on it just to mope on false thoughts.

At around November, the calls became even more frequent to the point he wouldn't see Jungkook for a whole month. He questioned Jungkook about it but all he got in return were apologies and promises that were always broken.

Taehyung started getting bored all alone at his house when he decided he should start drawing again. He stopped when his parents told him it was a waste of time but eventually put his talents into use like sketches for his job.

He went to the store, bought the things he needed and house stuff before going straight home. Surprisingly, Jungkook's shoes were at the door as he smiled and ran up.

The raven was on his phone, talking professionally as he saw Taehyung by the door. He gave him a small smile before continuing talking to who Taehyung thought was a client.
When the call ended, Taehyung jumped on him as smiled.

"I thought you weren't coming home until Friday?"
Jungkook closed his eyes but wrapped his arms around Taehyung.
"Jimin said he'll handle the rest."
Taehyung nodded against his chest just glad he was home.

December arrived with snow and frostbites but it was pleasant in a way since Taehyung loved making snowangels in their large backyard.

Jungkook has been home more too. He wasn't exactly with Taehyung since he hates snow but he was there.

Taehyung was walking around the forest that lead to their backyard when he heard a few twigs breaking in the distance.
He snapped his head towards the direction and saw Jungkook struggling to walk through the ankle deep snow.

"You almost gave me a heart attack."
"Then you're lucky it was me and not some wendigo or something."
Taehyung pouted at the thought of the mythical creature and sprinted towards Jungkook in fear.
"Pussy." Jungkook muttered as he let Taehyung's arms encircle his waist which made walking a bit difficult.

"Why are you out here anyways? I thought you hate snow."
"I do. It's cold and weird and gross. Snow is basically rain that frozen...that includes the pee that has been evaporated. So you're basically laying down in watered down ur-"
"Just because you don't like snow doesn't mean you're allowed to ruin it for me." Taehyung squeaked as he pushed Jungkook away and started stomping off further into the forest.

The raven chuckled softly as he watched Taehyung's small figure stomp away angrily but he just looked like an angry puppy.
Jungkook stopped in his tracks and patted the velvet box in his jacket pocket when Taehyung beckoned him with a 'come on, grandpa!'
Jungkook sighed before treading to Taehyung.