Chapter Nine: Doggie Goin' Die.

Read my authors note at the end! Most will be happy you did!

----

"When am I allowed out of here?" I snapped as I stared at Greyson through the metal bars.

"When you decide to answer my questions, Kitten." Greyson replied cockily. I crossed my arms and leaned back into the chair I was sitting on.

"Then I suppose we're gonna be here for a while." I stated. He growled lowly as I glared at the ceiling. I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

After everything went down in the yard, I ran off in another direction. Nearly ran past the borders, but patrols stopped me.

I was so distracted by patrols that I didn't notice Greyson behind me. He picked me up and carried me down to this cellar. He's trying to freak me out down here, so I'm not allowed to leave until I do what he says.

"You're really starting to piss me off," he said angrily. I rolled my eyes, but didn't say a word. "I just want to know a few simple things! That's all! Stop acting like such a bitch!" I didn't answer. I knew I was being a bitch. I didn't care. He didn't seem to care when he was being a douchebag to me and my friends all of those years. No one did.

Minutes passed and eventually I heard Greyson sigh.

"Alright. That was a bit unreasonable," he breathed out, "what if you answer one of mine then, I'll answer one of yours?" I smirked and looked at Greyson. I nodded and he let out a sigh. "Okay, so why are you being so uncooperative?" He asked. I gaped at him.

"I'm being uncooperative? Oh, well I'm dearly sorry. I'm sorry that you don't take things well when they don't go your way. Hate to break it to ya Grey, but life isn't always just shits and giggles." I said seriously. His jaw looked tight and his body seemed tense. I found it amusing, but a part of me felt sorry for him.

"That's not what I asked," he replied lowly. "I want to know why you're being so uncooperative. Why you won't eat? Why you won't speak? Why you just do what ever you want? Smashing a damn window? Was that necessary?" He questioned getting even more furious than before.

"No. It wasn't necessary. I just was angry, okay? I'm sorry about the dang window, but I won't apologize for being a bitch when you all were complete assholes to me and my friends first," I spat. His breathing was heavier as we stared at each other in the eyes. My blue eyes were absorbed in his grey ones. Absolutely beautiful.

"I see. Well then, I'll be going." He said as he turned and began walking away. I jumped up and wrapped my hands around the bars and shook them wildly.

"No! I get to ask you a question! Get over here!" I screamed at him. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me. I was breathing heavily, and I felt my eyes shifting from my average blue to the cold icy blue they become when I'm extremely angry.

Greyson slowly made his way back over to the cell I was in and stared at me. "Go on," he ushered.

"Why didn't you react? Why didn't you do anything when Cody hit me or that boy nearly knocked the crap out of me? Huh?" I said and my hands gripped the bars even tighter. My knuckles were turning white and my palms burned from squeezing the metal bars.

"Because you need that encouragement. You wouldn't have been able to hurt anyone. You're just scared, so you make it seem like you're so damn tough, but you're not. Some of the girls can beat Evan up. It's a shame that he could make you go completely unconscious. It's an embarrassment. There was no way I was going to let you fight him again. You're not strong, Alex. You're weak."

"You're weak! I don't want you! Go away!" He said angrily as I stood there in shock.

"What?" I asked. What was happening?