Chapter 14

Joseph's POV.....

I looked at Cecilia and she was beautiful. I couldn't believe that I would be the one that doesn't see her in the wedding dress. I still keep her engagement ring in my pocket. I knew I still loved her. Cecilia is trying to make it seem as if she's moved on but I know she still had feelings for me. "Joseph!" Marissa yelled and ran to me. Marissa looked so cute in her white dress. I picked her up and twirled her. "Hey Marissa! Is it okay if I talk with mommy," I asked her and she nodded. I put her down and I looked at Cecilia. "Can I talk to you?" I asked her and she nodded. "We'll leave you two alone. Come along girls," Cecilia's grandmother said and everyone left. "I need to change first," Cecilia told me and looked around for Ms. Solis. "Ms. Solis!" Cecilia yelled and the seamstress walked in. "Can I please take this off?" She asked and the seamstress nodded. Cecilia walked into the dressing room and followed. I sat outside on one of the couches until Cecilia came out in one of the silk robes. "What did you want Joseph?" Cecilia asked as she leaned against the door way. "I was wondering if I could take the girls out for a day tomorrow. You could come with me because I know you don't trust me," I told her and she looked surprised. "Fine the girls are allowed to go with you but don't tell them your their father. I want us to be with Anthony also," Cecilia told me. "Are you coming with the girls and I?" I asked her and she nodded. "Okay we'll leave at 10:00 tomorrow. We'll spend the day together. Wear something outdoorsy and bring your swimsuits," I told her already planning the day. Cecilia nodded and said," okay Anthony will be gone all day on business so he won't mind." I nodded my head and got up. I walked towards Cecilia who looked up at me. "You know I'm sorry right," I whispered and she looked away. "I'm going to get you back. I know I was an idiot but I know you feel something for me. I love you," I told her and I took out the heart necklace I had given her on her birthday. She had left it behind when she left me. Cecilia gasped at the Purple heart necklace and I unhooked it. I put it around her neck and hooked it around her neck. "I'll see you tomorrow and wear the necklace," I told her and kissed her forehead. I left the store and walked to my truck. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

___________________________

Please comment about this chapter.

* Info about a story that I said was for fun.

- I decided to redo it but I need some help. I know some people will be like make your own decision but if I ask for help that means I need. That's the whole point of asking. Anyways I'm going to leave it on my profile but I need to redo it.

What should it be about?:

~ Should it be about two friends, Marissa and Sam, who are like sisters. Marissa gets noticed by the school bad boy and he tries to hang out with her. But the bad boy comes with his three other friends. One of his friends, Noah, starts to see interest in Sam but he's always teased her. Sam and Noah always fight but what happens when Marissa gets them together?

~ Should it be about Marissa catching the eye of a bad boy. But her best friend was hiding something from her. Sam was hiding her relationship with Noah and Damon, the bad boy, was trying to expose Sam and Noah's relationship even though Noah was Damon's best friend. Will Marissa forgive her best friend or will her best friend give up and stay with Noah?

** Or should I just change the whole story all together about a quiet girl with a group of friends who accidentally bumps into a football player during cheer practice. That's when the football player starts to notice the beautiful girl that it in most of his classes.

Please comment which story because the people who really want to help me will comment. I want to make this story for teenagers because I'm writing the billionaires mistake that is about adult love.