FOURTEEN: YOU ARE GOING TO LET US STAY

chapter fourteen: you are going to let us stay
"The whole world got to answer right now just to tell you once again who's bad."

•

When Eve took off her blindfold and saw no one in the room, she became confused, knowing they wouldn't leave her. Had she done it wrong? Was she in a now memory of Billy's? What was going on?

"Max?" She called out loudly as she stood up, "Mike? Max?"

Her worry increased when no one replied, not even in her head, and her breathing picked up, "Max?" She yelled again as tears welled in her eyes. Was she stuck in this place forever?

"She can't hear you." A dark version of Billy Hargrove's voice spoke in a monotone tone. Eve's head snapped over to where she heard the voice, as Billy walked through the door.

She let out a whimper of terror on accident as she stared into his bloodshot eyes that seemed to have no life behind them.

"You shouldn't have looked for me," Billy told her, not moving any closer to her, but staring at her with such an intensity Eve thought she would turn to dust, "because now I see you."

He put his cigarette out in hoppers ash tray, Eve watching his every movement when he took a step forward, making her take one back instantly, "Now we can all see you."

He started to walk closer as Eve spluttered for breath, eyes clouding with tears of fear as she took another shaky step backwards.

"Eleven let us in, her job has been done, "Billy told Eve, his voice dark as he walked closer, "And now you are going to have to let us stay."

Eve let out a cry as she almost tripped on a book left on the floor, Billy still moving closer as she listened to his every word.

"Don't you see?" He asked her as she quickly moved so she could walk around the furniture and away from him, "all this time, we've been building it."

Eve let out a loud sob at his words, "we've been building it... for you."

He let himself smile, a convoluted smile sicker than the sickest psychopath to walk the earth.

"All that work..." He said, walking close and closer, "all that pain... all of it... for you. And now it's time."

A tear fell down Eve's face as her back hit the sink, and she let out a cry, "time for what?" She shouted at him.

"Time to end it," He said, getting closer to the point where Eve couldn't run anymore, "and we are going to end you. And when you are gone, we are going to end Eleven. And when you are both dead, we will end your friends-"

"No!" Eve yelled out, a scream mixed with a cry.

"And then, we are going to end everyone."

"Get away!" She screamed, shooting her hands at him, making her shoot him back.

And with that her bandana was ripped off as she let out a loud scream, coming back to reality. Instantly Max wrapped her up in her arms as she panted and cried loudly.

"Eve, you're okay!" Max shouted. "It's okay!" Eve fell into her embrace, still crying and screaming, trying to calm down, tears streaming down her face.

A/N
Who's ready for the battle of next chapter?

Also for those voicing concerns of eleven losing her badass moments, she still has badass moments, they're just in later chapters!

Also double update who loves me