Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins

Your POV

I return home from my job, I sent Erza home after last night, she wasn't in condition to fight, but as I walk into Magnolia... But, it was weird, it looked, dark, like a dark aura was flowing around it.

You: "It's quiet." Then, I pass by where Yajima's restaurant should be, but it was... "What happened here?" I walk over, and my hair stands on end, and I feel the surge of energy. "Laxus... And, a Demon...?" Then I begin coughing, and it doesn't cease. I run back into the guild, nobody, yet, I feel their energy's clustered together. I run up, and realize I'm heading towards the infirmary. "No..."

Lucy POV

I hear footsteps running towards us. Then, I hear a bag hit the floor. I turn around, and see M/n. He runs through us, into the infirmary, and comes to a dead stop. He looks around, then takes a shaky step forward.

You: "W-what happened here? W-why are they all...?" Then, Freed flinches, and looks over.

Freed: "M-M/n?" He walks over to his side.

You: "Freed? W-who did this to you guys?"

Freed: "I-it was, Tartaros..." I feel the floor tremble. "H-he wasn't human, h-he blew himself up, just to kill us, and everybody else... claiming, that he'd be reborn... Please M/n, I know, we aren't the best of friends, but please, stop these guys, so they can't hurt anybody else." M/n reaches forwards, grabbing Freed's shoulder.

You: "Rest." Then, he turns to Laxus, then to us, although, his eyes were wide, and his pupils had shrunk to where they were barely visible. "Who are these people?" Master explains to M/n what has happened in his short absence, and M/n's power grows even higher. "Makarov. I'm ending this guild." He says as he walks by us, nobody dared to get in his way either.

Makarov: "M/n, wait, we must know more before we enter battle." He stops.

You: "Ok." What? "But solely to protect anybody else who comes. I have to ensure nobody else is hurt by these bastards. First they killed their own allies, then the magic council, the retired, elderly council members... And now. They think they can come after Fairy Tail? I don't think so. I'm drawing the line there."

We all gather before heading out, listening to Masters speech. Which ends with a crash from the ceiling. A bolt of white lightning shocks behind him, with M/n standing there, he had changed his outfit, wearing nothing but white boots, and black pants held up by 2 white straps that made an X across his chest. He raises his fist to the sky; it was crackling with white lightning.

You: "FOR THE COUNCIL!! FOR LAXUS AND THE THUNDER LEGION!! FOR YAJIMA!! AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE THESE BASTARDS HAVE EVER HURT!! I MAKE YOU THIS PROMISE FAIRY TAIL! TARTAROS WILL RUE THE DAY THEY MESSED WITH OUR FRIENDS!! THE DAY THEY WENT TO WAR WITH FAIRY TAIL!!!" He cuts his power loose, and everybody erupts in a cheer as the white flame glows around him.

Makarov: "M/n." Hm? I stop to listen as Makarov pulls M/n aside while everybody is filing out.

You: "What's wrong Master?" He sighs, and looks up to M/n.

Makarov: "Please, I don't know how strong this guild is, and with the word Demon flying around... I-I just don't-" M/n cuts him off and puts a hand on his head.

You: "Don't worry old man. I got this. I've allowed my friends to fight, getting hurt in the process, because I knew they wanted to get stronger, and fight for the pride of their guild. But this time. This time, I'm treating it different." He says, and walks away. "And don't worry. I'll get the stuff to heal the others. And give'em a good one for Laxus." He walks out, leaving the master in tears.

Makarov: "Thank you... M/n."

Wendy POV

Carla: "Be careful child, use up too much energy and you'll end up like Natsu."