1

Nidari's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Lord knows I didn't wanna wake up, but there was money to be made. I slid out of bed to be greeted by Prince my puppy.

"Hi mommy's baby!" I smiled rubbing him all over.
He licked all over my face. "Prince ew that's nasty." I frowned. I got up and proceeded to get ready for work. After I was finished I FaceTimed my bestfriend Dess.

"Hey bitch, you cute where you bout to go?" She said through the phone

"Baby I'm bout to go to work, you know this already." I said putting my papers in a folder.

"You always working you don't have time for nothing, not a relationship or even a situationship." She laughed.

"I don't need no dude Dess, that's lame." I said rolling my eyes, grabbing my briefcase.

"No you just still sad over Baby that's all." She joked.
"Stop fucking playing with me." I laughed at her.

Baby was my ex boyfriend. He was with me back when I was a bottle girl still in realtor school. He cheated on me with some insta thot and walked out. That was three years ago I haven't seen or spoke to him since.

"Well I'm about to go to work. Don't you gotta do somebody hair." I said grabbing my keys.

"Girl I gotta do Nicki's." She said sighing.

"Gone head and Minaj with her." I laughed.

"See look, bye hoe." She hung up.

I got into my truck placing my bags in the passenger seat. I turned on my aux and played Petty Wap by Young MA.

I cruised through the city of Chicago making my way to the office. I was the most successful realtor in Chicago. I worked hard to get to where I'm at. It took a lot of work and focus, which is hard to do. Especially in Chicago. I pulled up to the office and grabbed everything out of my seat. I took the elevator to the 30th floor.

"Hi Ms. Cheaves" my assistant Karli said.

 Cheaves" my assistant Karli said