Chapter 47

Amazing cover by @mexjcalli
💜💛💜💛💜💛💛💜💛💜💛💜

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

"Wh..what is it?" she asked timidly.

"Nothing. You look radiant under the stars." I spoke from the heart. She immediately looked away embarrassed. I smiled at how my Little Flower still couldn't take a simple compliment. She honestly didn't know how to react or what to say.

After walking a little further, I could see her eyelids droop from time to time. "Maybe you should go to bed the moment we reach your castle. I'll explain your absence to King Sindrion."

"What? I can't do that. We have to meet everyone and I have to thank them for fighting to save my kingdom. Not showing up at the hall will be rude, Prince Phoenix." She sounded sleepy.

"No it won't. That's what I normally do. Every chance I get," she gasped as if I committed some unforgivable crime.

"You are used to doing it? Disappearing during important events?" she asked groggily. This girl is dead tired. She's forcing herself to stay awake.

"I don't disappear, I just don't show up for these things. They annoy me. The environment of it, the people, especially the people and the amount of conversation I'm forced to have."

"You really hate it?"

"Yes, I do."

"B..but you are going to be King. You must meet many many people and talk to them. What will you do?"

"You seem to be more curious when you're sleepy and worn out," I observed. That's when her head hit the crook of my neck.

"You have ten minutes to close your eyes."

"Hmm."

"You're adorable," I whispered

"What?"

"Nothing."

Once we neared the castle I nudged her awake. "You should change into something a little more comfortable. I'm sure your armor is weighing you down. Is there a different entrance?"

"Hmm, the side of the castle. Left side." It wasn't very hard to find it. Once we got in, I sped up to her room and left her to clean herself and change. I told a servant girl nearby to help her before I went to get ready as well.

Twenty minutes later I was done. I put on my black coat over my black shirt and walked towards her room. I knocked on her door a waited a few moments before she let herself out.

The second I saw her my heart began to beat faster as I took in the sight of the beauty before me. Her hair was no longer in tight braids. Instead she let her fiery waves lose. Her lovely hair reached her lower back. She wore a floor length, A-line gown. Its color was the lightest shade of violet, which almost looked white from a distance. The dress flowed down beautifully, and it looked elegant. It somehow brought out her innocence and her eye color. She looked breathtaking. My Little Flower wore small stud earrings and a thin silver necklace with a diamond rose pendant. She also wore a simple jewelry as a tiara. I honestly couldn't stop staring at her.

 I honestly couldn't stop staring at her