Aarmau [3]

I dropped the books to the ground as he pushed me up against the couch. He sat on top of me as he pinned my arms down. His tongue tracing my neck as he left small kisses down it. I gasped out slightly taken aback by his attentions. I didn't expect him to be so straight forward. I struggled under his grip. I tilted my head to the side a bit and let out a small groan.

"Stop..." the words stumbled out of my mouth.

Aaron stopped pressing on and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Off," I mumbled.

He sighed and got up off of me.

"What a weird girl."

He got up off the couch and stretched his arms out. I slowly sat up and stared at the book on the floor.

"So tell me was it really just for some books." He said raising an eyebrow.

"No, I snuck in here to blow up the place of course it was or the damn books. So what I like books." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, you know what you have to do to get them." He replied with a sly smirk on his face.

My face flushed red and I looked away.

"Or I have an even better idea..."

I looked over at him confused and he took a step towards me.

"If you can escape this place without being caught by me ill drop the fact that you tried to break in."

"Hold on a second you broke in first," I said raising another eyebrow.

He shrugged his shoulders and then smiled.

"5..."

I looked at him confused for a second till my heart started racing. Is he counting down??

"4.."

I turned around dashing out of the room ignoring anyone that might've seen me.

"3..."

I looked around the house trying my best to find the front door. The people around me stared in shock and confusion.

"2.."

I could see a door now down a hallway.

"1.."

I sprinted down that hallway towards the door and could hear footsteps rushing after me. My heart began pounding even faster and butterflies began to fill my stomach. I reached out for the door handle but was stopped before I could even open it. I was pinned up against the door with his body pressing way too close to mine. My breathing was fast and I tried to calm it down. I could feel his warm breath against my ear.

"Got ya."

He brought his lips down to my neck and began biting and sucking. I yelped out and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up off the ground and began headed into another room. He dropped me down onto a bed and I yelped slightly. He stood at the edge of the bed looking down at me.

My arms and legs were sprawled out on the bed and my face flushed red as he stared at me.

"What am I going to do with you." He said sighing.

"Absolutely nothing," I said smiling.

He walked closer to the bed and getting down on it he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable.." He said whispering into my ear.

I muffled my face into a pillow and he pulled me closer into his body. I let out a small yawn and shuffled around a bit. He threw the covers over both of us and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Isn't this going a little too fast.," I mumbled out sleepily.

"Hey I'm not doing anything I'm just taking a nap is all and you just happen to be here..,"

He bit down on my neck again and I squealed out.

"Stop..." I moaned out.

"Would you rather me or someone else doing this...?"

"Shut up..." I mumbled.

He chuckled and let out a small yawn himself. I turned over to face him and snuggled up into his chest a bit more.

"So does this mean you'll be mine...?"

"Do I really have a choice," I said letting out a small laugh.

"Nope."

A/N
Sorry it was so short but that's thatt