2

Nidari's POV

It had been three weeks since my encounters with David and life had been running as smooth as it was before he came

It had been three weeks since my encounters with David and life had been running as smooth as it was before he came. I was currently shopping on the phone with Karin my good friend from school.

"So I heard you was kickin it with East and he was buying you bottles." She said smirking.

"Girl I sold him a house, it was a bottle of Henny probably as a thank you gift." I said laughing.

"Please that nigga ain't thanking you he thinking about you. Period." She said.

"Anywho they got the new Matte Brand up in here." I said eyeing the white jumpsuit.

"You gone wear that out tonight? I know you coming to the block party." She said.

"No I'm staying at home girl." I said laughing.

"Oh no hold up. I'm adding Dess to the call." She said kissing her teeth.

"No no ok ok. I'm coming." I sighed.

"You betta be. I'll see you at 9." She said.
"9 it's 5:30!" I said on the phone.

"You better get ready quick." She laughed hanging up.

I don't even know who's block party this is. They surely be having a girl out all types of night. I bet Dave is gonna be there. That's why they sweating me to go. I raced home and showered. I rushed getting dressed looking at my mess that I made I shook my head and got ready to leave. I met up with Dess and Karin at the gas station a block away from the party.

"Ni, you look bad as shit I gotta get a flick." She said taking her phone out.

I was too high to notice. I just stood on the corner stretching.

 I just stood on the corner stretching

"BADDIE!" Karin yelled.

We laughed as we all hopped in our cars and made way to the block party. I got out the car and immediately smelled the gas and the ass.
Me and my girls were looking bomb as usual.