▹ George being awkward moments.

This was supposed to be an AU, but I was stuck with ideas. So if you have any then let me know and if you want it to be a George X Reader type of thing too.

This was kinda rushed and there's only two moments because it's 2 AM and I'm kinda tired. So, I really hope you enjoy, I'm super sorry for how bad this is.

__________
George being an awkward bean awkward moments. Top Two!
__________

Moment One; "You just called me Oppa."

George doesn't get flustered easily. So, if you manage to turn those cheeks red or get him to act all shy then well done because it is hard. But it's not impossible.

BigHit had recently hired a few new staff as they had lost one to maternity leave and another who had decided it was his time to depart from the group and find somewhere else to work. With one of the stylists being on maternity, specifically, the stylist which was often signed to George, the lucky girl had the chance to get to him first.

However, their first meeting wasn't planned.

George had bounced in the room, hoping to find his Noona – who he was unaware had left – when he found the new employee instead and his curiosity got the better of him.

She was surprised when the door swung open to reveal a messy haired Lee George, slightly starstruck. She couldn't help but take notice of how attractive he was in person as well as in the videos.

"NOONA—Oh."

"Oh, uh are you looking for Sohee Unnie?" The stylist asked nervously, George held onto the door handle eyeing her curiously but there was an excited glint in his eye.

"Yes...do you know where she is?"

"She said you'd come by, she left today for her maternity leave and wanted to say bye to you but sadly, you were in an interview so she didn't get the chance. Im her replacement. Minji. It's nice to meet you, Oppa."

George almost choked on his spit. His cheeks heated up red and his eyes widened. He hadn't expected her to be younger than him. Not that she looked old, but he assumed she was the same age as him since the younger stylists could never usually handle him.

"You just called me Oppa," he told her as if she didn't know.

"Uh yeah? Is that a problem...should I call you something else?" George's mind immediately sprang to a different meaning causing his cheeks to heat up even darker.

What was wrong with him?

"J-just George is fine. Uh...I shall see you later when you style me because that's your job. You're a stylist. So..." George backed out of the room and ran off down the hall, looking like a tomato.

One of the other stylists who had seen the entire situation let out a laugh of pure disbelief.

"Congratulations. You are one of the few people that managed to make Lee George blush and stutter. Let me tell you, he's a handful so if he prepared because once he comes down from his embarrassment that boy will drive you up the wall."

Almost immediately, Minji felt herself get nervous. Maybe agreeing to being George Lee's stylist wasn't the best idea after all.

Moment Two; "Not that annoying"

George doesn't date.

After a bad experience in the past, George decided that he just wanted to wait for the one girl that would sweep him off his feet. But just because George doesn't date...doesn't mean there aren't people who want to date him.

George is a friendly guy. So, he does have a lot of friends and some of those friends were actually non idols. However, the twin sister of his close friend happened to see him as more of a friend and thought he felt the same. She'd mistaken his kindness for flirting and boy was that the worst thing that could've happened.

BTS had been handed a well deserved break, so George decided he wanted to catch up with some of his buddies. And, the best way to do that was to plan a get together. This was the perfect opportunity for her to make her move.

George had been standing near the pool when she approached him, looking timid and shy. Noticing her, a bright smile made its way onto George's face.

"Mia! Hey are you having fun?" He asked her casually, taking a bite out of the muffin in his hand. "I saw Dongmin looking over at you earlier, I say he has a crush on you. You two would be pretty cute."

George spoke mindlessly, having not seen the impact his words were having on her. He genuinely just thought he was playing matchmaker, little did he know he was breaking her heart.

"Actually." She cleared her throat nervously. "I wanted to maybe...try—look George, I like you and I know judging by what you just said you probably don't like me back but I was thinking we'd look pretty good together right? I know you're my brothers close friend but that doesn't matter. Just...I know you're a huge star and probably have so many girls wanting you. In fact I know you do but I was hoping that maybe you'd give me a chance?"

The muffin fell out of George's hand. Did she just confess her love for him or did he just read the entire situation wrong. A wave of guilt washed over him and he looked around noticing that everyone's eyes were now on them, including her brother.

George was shook to say the least. He couldn't form a sentence.

Taking his silence as a rejection, she nodded and ran away leaving George standing still with his eyes practically bulging out of his head, hand still in the position it was when he was holding the muffin and his mouth open wide. He blinked rapidly as her brother approached him.

"Did she just say she liked you?"

"I just embarrassed her in front of everyone."

"She caught you by surprise, it's totally okay. She'll get over it, it's probably for the best. No offence dude but some of your fans would go ballistic."

George stared at him blankly. "Aren't you meant to be beating my ass right now? I just broke your little sisters heart if you don't remember."

"You're a good guy George. You didn't mean to hurt her. She'll be fine in a few days. Plus it was kinda funny seeing how awkward and shocked you got. At least I can tell her she made the George Lee quiet for longer than ten seconds."

George rolled his eyes. "Does everyone use that joke. I'm really not that annoying."

"Yeah okay Bud."

Well...that was interesting.