94 ~ to make up

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

As they continued walking up the road towards her car, Lisa found herself struggling to hold back her tears.

Or even more tears she should say.

Lisa closed her eyes and bit her lip. Breathing in and out, trying to keep herself under control. But the lump in her throat let her know any word she tried to utter, would just end in sobs.

She had tried to apologize again to Chaeyoung. That one, she was hoping would be a real apology. Since Lisa couldn't deny anything anymore...

Yet her apology sounded the exact same as her ones before. 'I am really sorry'. They were just statements...

But this time, being so close to crying, was different. Because she truly felt like she was going to have a break down. And Lisa couldn't.

She couldn't because she needed to drive home, lay in her bed, and let Chaeyoung talk to her about everything.

Do exactly what her baby wanted.

"Lisa?"

Nope. Ignore her. You're almost there.

They finally approached her car. Lisa opening the passenger side door for her and holding it open. Chaeyoung stepping up, but not in, looking at her.

"What is it? Babe?"

Lisa just shook her head and smiled sadly. Reaching a hand around and patting Chaeyoung's lower back, motioning to the car.

"O-Okay?"

Chaeyoung sighed and got reluctantly into the vehicle. She was looking at her the entire time she did.

Lisa felt Chaeyoung's eyes on her still as she walked around to the driver's seat. Moving her stuff that she had thrown in earlier to the backseat and starting the car.

The drive back was going to be silent. Lisa knew that. And also filled with the feeling of Chaeyoung watching her.

That part she didn't really mind though. Because she loved her and was happy knowing Chaeyoung wasn't mad at her. Or at least, angry enough not to care.

As Lisa continued paying attention to the road, she felt delicate hands creep onto her cheek. Chaeyoung wiping a lose tear away, caressing her face.

"Don't beat yourself up." Chaeyoung whispered. "It's me... that's really to blame."

Lisa glanced over to Rosie and caught her eyes. She shook her head and muttered "No" before paying attention to the road again.

How dare Chaeyoung say she was to blame. Lisa even knew it was her own.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung spoke again. "Why won't you talk to me?"

Lisa ignored her question again. She really didn't want to, but she didn't have a choice. She was driving.