2

Infinite's POV

I walk to the class and sit on my desk. I take out my phone and someone's appeared in front of me. It was Shadow, holding a paper. "Hi, Infinite. Is someone sit beside you?" he asked. I can see he's smiling to me. I nods and let him sit beside me.

A minutes later, my sister came in with her friend. "Infinite..." she said as she came. "When will your class is over?" she asked. "I don't know. Sometimes the lecture gave me many homework." I shrugged.

My sister nods and they went to their own seat. Shadow do his homework. "Shadow... May I ask you something?" I asked. He look at me. "What is it?" he said. "Um... Can we have a talk after class?" I said. He nods slightly.

*Later*

The class over so fast and I bought Shadow to the library. "So, Infinite, is there something you want to tell?" Shadow asked as he take one of the book from thw shelf. I sighed.

"Listen, Shadow. I don't want to mad at you but, please, can you don't get too near to Sonic?" I said. Shadow look at me. "huh?"

"Sonic and I become couple for a long time ago since we're highschool, remember?" I said. "I don't want you to make Sonic fall in love with you or take him from me..."

Shadow smile at me and sighed. "Infinite... I knew that all long. So, don't worried about it." Shadow said as he hold my shoulder and walked away. I still can't believe what he's saying. I just need to keep an eye on him.

*At the hostel*
Sonic's POV

"welcome home, Infinite!!! How's your class?" I asked happily. "Sshhh... Keep your voice down, Sonic." Nasma said as she try to calm me down. I nods. Infinite came and he quickly lay on the floor right in front of me.

"Oh, Infinite! You okay!?" Nasma said as she quickly pick Infinite up. The jackal look at her. "I'm fine, Nasma. Just let me sleep for now. I'm tired." he said and Nasma lead him to his room.

I walk to the kitchen and take some soup for Infinite. After Nasma went out, I sneaked inside and saw Infinite lay on his bed. I sit on his side. "Infinite... You must be hungry too." I said as I slowly feed him the soup.

"Is it about homework? Or Shadow that make you feel tired?" I asked. He look at me. "I already ask him if he had an intrest in you." "So?" I said. Infinite make a soft sighed and I comfort him. "It's okay, Infinite. You don't need to worried about that anymore." I said.

Suddenly, my phone's ringing and I quickly get it. "It was Shadow..." I whispered. I answer the call.

"Hi, uh, Shadow?"

"Hi, Faker. Guess what? I have something to show you tomorrow at class. Hope you like it."

"Huh!? Really!? What is it? Can you tell me a little bit details?"

"No, faker. Still no. You have to wait."

"oh, okay."

At that time, I heard Infinite rushed out from the room to his sister room. I quickly stop the call and peeking on him. Nasma was comfort him while Infinite whimpered on her lap.

"Infinite... What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just keep make me comfortable." he whimpered.

I take out my chaos emerald and teleport to Shadow's place. Which means his hostel. I knocked the door and he opened it. "Oh, Sonic... I told you, you have to wait..." Shadow said.

I shake my head. "I wanna talk about Infinite." Shadow make a sighed. "Again? I already talk to Infinite about that." Shadow said. I look at him. "I know but I wanna make sure..." I said. Both of us staring at each other.