Chapter 19

Once we finally got to Dukes, it was already half past noon. We got out of the cars and headed inside to figure out how we were spending our night.

We had decided to watch all the Harry Potter movies since we had a shit ton of time and since Duke's parents were off on a trip for the week, we could do anything we wanted.

Isabella and I had gone to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks for the group. We moved around in silence till Isabella's small voice broke the quiet.

"I'm sorry," her voice was barely a whisper and had it not been for the fact that the kitchen was dead silent. I would probably not even heard her.

"Why would you be sorry?"

"I should have just dealt with my friends on my own. I had no right to bring you all into my drama."

"First of all, those girls are not your friends. You can't be friends with people like that unless you are someone like that and since your here with us and not sitting in that cafeteria with them you're nothing like them," her face relaxed as she smiled towards me. I hope she knows she's one of us now and that we'd do anything for her just like any other member of this group.

"By the way, I'm a lesbian," and with that, she walked out of the kitchen with a shit ton of candies in her hand. I laughed as I grabbed the popcorn and drinks and headed back to the living room with her.

John was putting the DVD into some old movie player thing that I think was called a DVR, but I couldn't be too sure about that one. I flopped my self down on one of the couches with my head on isabella lap, and my feet sat on Sams lap. The rest of my friends were scattered around the room in their comfortable positions.

By the time 6 pm rolled around, we were starting the fourth movie when my phone started to go off in my pocket. The sound earned me a bunch of shushes from my friends. I pulled myself up from the couch and headed into the hallway to look at my messages. The sender came up as anonymous, weird.

Unlocking my phone, I clicked the notification to see a picture of Anders and I kissing in the empty classroom, shit. The text underneath it read unless you want this photo being leaked all over social media I suggest you do as I say. I guess you can call me Simon then.

As I finished reading that message another came in, Simon says leave Anders alone!

What the fuck is going on. I did not sign up to being manipulated by someone bullshit anonymous prick. Whoever this was. Wasn't going to win.

I puked up Anders' contact after taking screenshots of the texts and sent them to him. I waited and waited and still no response. I decided to leave it alone and wait for any new message that may or may not is sent my way.

"Who was that?" Stella asked, not taking her eyes off the screen as she did.

"Wrong number," I shrugged as I took my seat on the couch back.

Sam grabbed the remote and paused the movie, causing a big sigh to erupt from the group, followed by a few complaints.

"Shut up, nerds! There's a party going on tonight at David Lonny's lake house, who's in?" Sam asked, showing his phone to the group so they could look at the invitation he posted.

"I'm in!" Margo shouted from the opposite side of the couch, hurting my ear in the process. "I'm in the mood to get hammered tonight."

"I'm in too, but I'm not drinking," I told them as I got up to stretch my legs.

"That means your driving," Duke told me copying me as he got up to stretch. "Let's go to my room to get ready then."

We headed upstairs to the third floor. Duke's house was huge, not as big as Anders, but still big enough to leave you agape when you first see it. The second we stepped foot into the room the girls ventured off the massive walk-in closet. Stella usually leaves a ton of her clothes here, so they were going through the dresser solely dedicated to her.

"It's a lake party ladies so that you know," I shouted from the bedroom the thick door standing between us and I still could hear their sighs from the closest.

I pulled out my phone to see if I had any new messages, and to my surprise, I had three. The first one was from my mom asking me where and what Margo and I were doing tonight. I sent her a quick response that we were staying over Dukes tonight.

The second one was from Anders; he was asking me if I was comfortable with letting people know about us. Better we do it our selves instead of allowing some person hiding behind a screen do it for us.

I sent him a quick reply that I was okay with us being public, and within seconds, he sent me a response back telling me to turn around. When I did, I was pleasantly surprised to see Anders staring back at me.

When I pulled away from our eye contact, I look around to see we've formed quite a crowd. I mean, I wouldn't blame them. The two of us were practically known for hating each other. From an outsiders point of view, it probably looked like we were getting ready to fight each other.

Putting my attention back on Anders and have him a challenging look to which he raised an eyebrow at his smirk, making its way to his face. The sound of whispers from the bystanders that were previously minding their own business inside could be heard over the music coming from the farthest part of the party.

Deciding it was time I leaned it to Anders my left-hand wrapping around his neck and my right, making its way up into his hair. His placed his own around my waist as our lips collided and moved in sync.

The audible gasps from the crowd were not hard to miss, but we ignored them as we deepened the kiss our bodies practically grinding against each other. What broke us apart was a scream and the sound of glass breaking following it.

...

Yoooo
Ouuuuu another cliffhanger I can't seem to give you guys a break this past couple of chapters. Oops. So the truth is out or should I say the boys are out (get it because they came out of the closet?)

Question
Who do you think wast the anonymous sender and who was the person that screamed and broke, Mrs. Lonnys very expensive, glass?