Apologies and Deception

The weight in the bed shifted and you opened an eye to see Aiden sitting up. Your right side felt cold.

You reached your hand out and grabbed his arm, "Stay."

Aiden looked at you, his eyes wide, before smiling and nodding. He laid back down and wrapped his arms around you.

Much better...

~~~~

There was a tickling sensation on your nose. You opened your eyes to see nothing but brown hair. Noticing the way you were facing, you concluded it was Connor. His head sat under your chin and stray strands of brown hair were tickling your nose. Sighing, you willed yourself back to sleep, knowing you couldn't do anything about it.

There was a knocking on the door. The twins collectively groaned, and you shifted as Aiden got up. The door opened and you saw Florence step into the room.

"Good morning Your Highness's, (Y/n). I came to tell you that the dress you asked for a few days ago is now ready. All I need to do is make sure it fits (Y/n) in a few places and then she can wear it."

You lifted your head off the pillow, confused, "Dress? What dress?"

Connor slowly sat up, "You're not really our maid anymore (Y/n), so we asked Florence to make something more suitable for you to wear."

You yawned and pulled the covers over your head, already dreading it. It was too early to start the day.

Aiden laughed, "We'll send (Y/n) down once we coax her out of bed Florence."

She laughed as well, "Very well then. I'll be waiting." You heard the door softly shut.

Suddenly the covers were ripped off of you and the cool air hit your skin.

"Hey! Give those back!" You lunged for the covers, but someone grabbed your waist and pulled you back. They moved your hair away from your neck and sighed.

"How sad. They're already fading. Brother, our mark on her is almost gone."

Aiden dropped the covers and came over to you, grabbing your chin. "You're right. We must've done a bad job."

"G-guys. Please don't..." You mumbled as you tried to wiggle away.

Aiden frowned, "Why (Y/n)? Do you not want to be ours?"

Connor leaned into you, "We can make it more enjoyable this time (Y/n)."

You continued to squirm, "T-that's not the point! Leaving bruises on my neck to show I'm yours is just possessive!"

Aiden touched his forehead to yours, "But we are possessive my dear."

You flinched at feeling Connors warm breath by your ear, "Very possessive."

"Stop..." You whispered, squeezing your eyes shut.

"Relax (Y/n). It's meant to feel good." Connor smiled as his lips brushed against your neck.

Your face went red, "C-Conner I'm serious!"

Aiden laughed as he leaned towards your neck as well, "Well brother, she said your name, but not mine. I have the okay to do it."

You leaned away from Aiden, "No you don't! Now let me go!"

"(Y/n). If you're going to fight, we're going to have to restrain you." Connor growled and you froze.

"Good girl." Aiden said cheerfully as he leaned in towards you.

You pushed against his chest and pulled out of Connors grasp, tumbling to the floor. You gazed up at them and quickly tried to scramble away. You were stopped, and in an instant Aiden had your arms pinned to the ground. Connor rolled off the bed and pinned your right arm and leg to the ground, Aiden doing the same with your left.