Mind F*ckin

"What is he doing here...he even told me stay over another night" I hid behind Heather so I could take off the jersey. Underneath I had on a button up crop top thankfully "It's basketball I'm sure he heard about it...He's just gonna wonder how did you find out" Tanya sighed taking a long sip of her soda.

"We legit just made it official guys and he was serious about everything. If he sees me then it's gonna be questions that I'm not ready to answer" I started to gather my things to sneak out the back but Trell grabbed my wrist. "I may not like this but I'll go over and talk to him throw him off the track. I can't wait for you to turn 18 already." He went over to Kure and watched him talk.

He came back giving me a thumbs up "I just told him I'm friends with some of the players. I dragged you guys here since the others go back home soon." I jumped  on him giving him a hug. "The jersey is all you because I'm sure Shane will be looking for it on your thin body" I sighed looking down at the red and gold jersey.

"I'll be back I'm in need of a snack and so much more" I went inside and took a long deep breath. I honestly didn't care that Kure didn't tell him but it was more of the fact he was here on my campus. My birthday was close but he'd still know that this started when I was younger "Yo you good" I turned around and faced him with a smile. "Yeah I just needed some fresh air all that noise was starting to give me a headache" He stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"I'm here because one of my boys playing and your boy told me he dragged y'all here. I know your boy toy playing I've seen him around town Lori....Don't gotta beat yourself up over everything" I looked around thinking maybe it was time I gave up everything and just tell him right here. "I know trust me it's just so much more on my plate...this was my night of fun that's all" I reassured him I was okay and we went back inside.

"Lori if it's too much to the point where you can't face fun....maybe it's time you end it" Heather rubbed my arm. "The thing is I don't know if I can anymore." I put the jersey back on and chilled in the shadows until the game ended. Afterwards everybody was waiting outside for the players to go to some diner nearby to celebrate a win "I'm not ready to leave not until I know the ending of Lori's story" I punched Anthony in the chest.

"Boy Bye always praying for somebodies downfall. She's gonna figure it out before it blows up in her face...Now can we go I'm starving" We went home instead of the diner. I changed into some shorts and a sports bra since it was gonna be a chill night.

"Yo Lori one of your boys is outside" Trell yelled. I looked out the window and it was Shane with a bottle in his hand "Probably wondering where you were" I went outside with a smile. "Congratulations on your win Shane I'm a proud friend" I stood next to him leaning against his car. "Thanks I was looking for you but everybody said you left. I'm thinking your my good luck charm since you had my jersey on tonight" I nodded.

"Maybe or that your just a great player but can we talk" I faced him crossing my arm. "I know you just wanna be friends Lori, Some boy who looked way older then you was asking around for you as well. I assume he's from your past which I can totally understand" I sighed. "If I already didn't have my brothers..I'd trade them in for you and that's from my heart" I grabbed his hand.

I kissed him and went back upstairs "That was such a sweet calm breakup" They were all crowded around the window. I went back to my room and FaceTimed Kure to see what was up "I was wondering when you'd call me." He had on a cap and black sunglasses. "What are you doing...or going" He licked his lips. "Actually to come and pick you up since your fast ass left before I could find him." I gave him the middle finger.

"Did I say you could what if I wanted to stay home and chill" He hung up and sent me a text to be downstairs with clothes in five minutes. I snuck out and he said that was our first date. We went out to dinner, got ice cream, then sip and paint before ended it at his place. He was lucky I didn't have any classes so we went to his neighborhood and walked around.