The spell is broken

There was a knock on the wooden door to their chambers, but Michael ignored it, and continued sucking on his wife's nipples that were perked and swollen. His tongue teased around them, and he heard her sweet moans of lust, and unable to hold off anymore, he pushed apart her thighs with his knee, and thrust inside her, savagely, closing his eyes, allowing his need to overpower him, and as his body prepared itself to shatter into a million pieces, he felt something strange inside him, and he wanted to puke.

The Druid pulled away from his wife, and rolled away from her. What was wrong with him, he thought, all of the sudden he didn't want to touch his beautiful wife. Eva noticed the change in him, but she ignored it for now, because she was in the middle of an orgasm the moment her pulled out of her, and she needed to finish what he had started.

Her fingers slipped inside her, and she touched herself aggressively, holding nothing back, until waves of self pleasure engulfed her, and her body shook violently, as she hoarsely moaned out loud like a whore.

Michael was surprised that she would display such wanton behavior in front of him like that, and wondered what had gotten into her. Although her response before he pulled away from her would normally bring out the beast in him, and drive him mad with desire, right now it did the opposite.

For the past week he has seen another side to Kyra that he has never witnessed before. He wasn't sure he understood why she was behaving in such a manner, and he wasn't complaining, he was a hot blooded warrior, and wanted his mate to be wild in bed, but somehow this was different.

Jumping out of bed, he walked over to the window and looked outside, for some reason all the passion inside him disappeared and he was left empty, and cold, and a feeling of loneliness overpowered him.

Eva watched him silently, her eyes hungrily taking in his muscled warrior body, as he stood with his back turned to her staring out the tall window, and she felt hot all over again. Her fingers dipped inside herself again, and she moaned out loud.

Michael heard her moans and whirled around just in time to witnessed Eva massaging her breasts wildly with one hand, while her other hand was digging inside her private domain aggressively.

Anger set into Michael's heart watching his wife behave like a wanton woman, displaying such unorthodox behavior in front of him, as if telling him that she didn't need him anymore, and took care of bussiness on her own.

Marching angrily to her bedside, he grabbed both her arms, and placed them above her head. "How dare you pleasure yourself in front of me, as if I were not in the room watching you!" He said seething with anger.

Eva narrowed her eyes at him and pulled her right hand out of his grip, and thrust it back inside herself, wanting to finish what she started.

Michael's jaw clasped tight, he was disgusted with her behavior, and letting go of her other hand, he stepped away and watched, as she continued hungrily, and aggressively to enjoy self satisfaction. Her actions were disturbing, and the Druid did not recognize who he had married.

He was about to tell her what he thought of her mad behavior, when the knocking on the door started again. After taking a deep breath, he called out in a deep angry voice, "speak!"

"My Prince, William demands yours, and lady Kyra's presence at the dining table for supper this evening." The servant said in a trembling voice.

Michael ignored her, turned around, and braced his hands on the wall. He closed his eyes tight, and let out a deep sigh.

The knocking grew louder, "My Lord, William said that it is very important that you obey his command, otherwise he will personally come to your chamber, and drag the both of you downstairs."

The Prince was not feeling well, and he was not in any mood to dine with his family this evening, nor did he like the fact that William ordered him around, and to make things even worse, he heard the bed squeak lightly and he whirled around, and witnessed his wife still trying to please herself, picking up where she had left off.

"By God, Kyra, what the hell is wrong with you!" He barked, as he marched to the bed and pulled both her hands atop her head. "Stop behaving like a bitch in heat! Have I not given you enough pleasure this past week?"

Eva looked into his dark eyes, and realized that the sparkle had gone, the spell had somehow weakened, and she was in terrible danger if that were true.

"Michael forgive me, I don't know what has gotten into me." She said cautiously, careful not to spill oil into the fire. "Mayhap I am pregnant again, and my hormones are kicking up, I have heard the that pregnancy can make a woman wild with want."

Michael slowly pulled away from her, grabbed his kilt off the floor, and wrapped it around his tapered waist, all the while not taking his eyes off her. "Get up and dress yourself, we are going to dine with the family tonight!" He said gruffly, ignoring the part about the pregnancy.

"Must we husband, I am really not feeling up to it." She said softly.

"I said get up woman!" He barked, disgusted by her behavior, and suddenly for the first time, he felt trapped in this marriage.

Eva inched herself out of bed, and a cold chill ran up and down her spine. Something was amiss, and she feared that trouble was headed her way. She dressed quietly, and combed her long tresses with her fingers. Throwing the Druid a sideway glance, she placed her hand lightly on Michael's arms, and felt him stiffen.

The Prince walked away from her, opened the wooden door, and stepped out of the chambers without waiting for her. She followed after him down the stairs, and into the dining area where everyone was seated, and waited for them to start eating.

Eva did not miss the suspicious way William looked at her, as she made her way to the table and sat in her chair. Michael did not sit next to her, instead he pulled a chair on the other side of the table, and sat himself next to Lidia.

William knew that the spell was almost broken, witnessing Michael's behavior as he walked into the dining area, verified that fact. William knew that it was only a matter of time before the spell will be entirely broken, and he prepared himself for the outburst that was going to happen once his son realized what was going on.

He cracked a cold smile, satisfied that he had found a strong spell that was powerful enough to break Eva's hold on Michael. He watched closely, as the witch quickly lowered her head, and ate her food in silence. But she wasn't quick enough, he saw the look In her eyes when her pupils dilated, and turned bright red.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxxoxo