Dance With Me (Julian x ftm!reader)

The Arcana
I laughed as Julian dragged me down the alleys towards the Rowdy Raven. A wide smile was obvious on his face as we ran to shelter. It was a dark night, with few soldiers patrolling thanks to the clouds that were covering the sky, releasing liquid. Of course, that meant that Julian and I were soaked.
I bumped up against Julian as he came to a sudden stop on the corner of a building. We were only a few feet away from the enterance of the bar.
When I looked up at him in confusion, he put his finger to his mouth signalling me to stay quiet. I did as instructed and I heard a male talking but it was fading as the person walked away. Glancing at Julian again, he mouthed "Guard" and I nodded in understanding.
After another minutes of silence, Julian poked his head out, checking again. His smile returned as he grabbed my wrist and we ran again.
He opened the door and let me in first. There was mirror at the entrance and I laughed at my reflection. My hair was wet and everywhere. My clothes were drenched and when Julian came in, he wasn't in any better state.
He laughed, leaning against the door, running his hand through his hair. He kept his eye closed for a minute, just chuckling and then opened it.
The moment he spotted himself in the mirror, his laughs returned. "What a mess." He chuckled.
He walked up to me, putting his arm behind me head. "Go find us a booth. I'll get us something to drink." He stated. I nodded, walking toward where we normally sit. It was free, so I sat down and waited.
Julian soon sat down, putting a cup of beer in front of me. I thanked him and was suprised when I was cut off by music. A man and a few others in the bar had instruments. They began playing a haunting tune.
Julian and I sat around listening to them for a while, but when they began to play a more up bear song, Julian glanced over at me. "What do you say, we get on the tables and dance?" I thought for a second and nodded, smiling.
He stood up onto the booths seats and held out a hand. I took it quickly, both of us getting the table.
Julian led the dance, I copied him. Before too long, we had others joining, getting on other tables.
We got a few bad looks from the gambling table, but ignored them.
As the song ended, I dipped Julian and we stayed like that for a moment, laughing.
When we sat down, we were out of breath and smiling like idiots.
Julian raised his eyebrow and smirked. "We should definitely do that again."
Guess what I started playing! 😂