Chapter 25: Getting rid of the Trash

-Heather's POV

"Mom wake up," I smile and peel open my eyes to see Luca gently shaking my arm. I look around and realize I am no longer in his room but am laying on Xavier's bed. I glance around looking slightly confused. How did I get here? "Dad moved you in here earlier." 

I smile and pull the covers off my legs. Luca jumps off the bed and holds his hand out for me to take. I grab it and let him lead me out of the room. We make it down the hallway until he leads me to the kitchen where I see Tessa placing the food on the table. She looks up and smiles at me. I smile back at her while gathering some of dishes still sitting on the counter to place them on the table. Tessa continues looking at me with gratitude and pride. 

"Miss Drake, what would you like to drink?" She asked rubbing her hands on her apron. 

"Heather please and a glass of tea would be wonderful. Thank you!" 

"Mom, come sit next to me." I giggle and look to Luca who is pulling out the chair next to him. I sit down next to him as Tessa brings a glass of tea over to me. 

Ding Dong

"Excuse me you two, I need to get that." Tessa says slightly bowing before heading towards the front door. I smile back down at Luca while I place some salad on both of our plates. 

"Miss you can not come in here!" I look up hearing Tessa's distressed voice. I noticed the blonde bimbo who I have seen a few times ago walk right by Tessa. Natasha. She notices me sitting at the table and her eyes narrow at me before she walks up to the table causing me to put my arm in front of Luca. 

"Maid, what are you doing sitting down at the table?" She seethes out. I take a closer look at her to notice her attire. She is wearing a skimpy white dress that barely covers her ass and her boobs are attempting to show themselves as well. A look of disgust crosses my faces. I clear my throat looking back at the caked face that's still glaring at me. 

"I apologize however I am not the maid, I am-" 

"So your his new toy?" She crosses her arms in front of her chest. I curl my fingers and take a deep exhale before commenting back to her. 

"No, I am not." I simply state while I feel Luca hold my arm tighter. Natasha sees his gesture and scoffs. I instinctively stand up and place my body in front of his. She smirks and takes another step towards the table. I hold her glare with my own. 

"So I see, you convinced the brat that you care for him to get closed to Xavier. It won't work... He will always come back to me. He knows what I can offer him. I can-" I slam my hand down on the table to stop her from continuing. 

"That is my son you are talking about so I would caution you from making any more comments about him. Whatever you have with Xavier is none of my business but if you do not get out of this room and away from my son, I will remove you from this house. Do I make myself clear?" I sneer out at her while watching her lose her composure. 

"You have no right-" 

I immediately move around the table and take her arm in my hand and pull her out of the kitchen while she stumbles behind me. I drag her back to the front door and throw her ass out of it while she stumbles in her gigantic heals. She turns back around and tries to speak to me but before she can I slam the door in her face. 

I turn back around to feel little arms wrap around my waist. I hug him tightly to me and lift him up rubbing his back gently. I finally look up to see Tessa, Xavier, and Leo all standing there. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before walking back towards the kitchen. 

"You may want to call the security and let them know that there is some trash outside that needs disposed." 

-Xavier's POV

"Sir, dinner is prepared." Leo says standing at the entrance to my office. I nod at him and finish typing the document I was working on. He leaves the office and I collect my things before my cellphone rings. I look at the screen to see my mother calling me. 

"Sanford" 

"Hello sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that your father and I will be in town this weekend and would like to have dinner." 

"What day mother?"

"Sunday, will that be okay?"

"I will schedule it in. Come to my home and we will have lunch here." 

"That sounds wonderful sweetie. I'll see you soon!" 

"See you soon mother." I hang up as I hear a set of knocks at door. I walk to the office door and open it seeing a frantic Leo standing there. 

"Sir there is a situation downstairs, Natasha-" I briskly walk by him while he trails behind me. We begin down the stairs when I hear her voice in the kitchen. 

"So you are his new toy?" I grit my teeth and pick up my pace but stop at the entrance to the kitchen. I see the backside of Natasha in a dress that leaves nothing to the imagination while my love sits there with an arm protectively in front of our son. She takes a deep breath but keeps herself composed. 

"No I am not." Luca grabs her arm and I see Natasha step towards the table causing my angel to stand up and place herself in front of Luca. I can't seem to get my feet to move so I stand there watching the incredible woman in front of me protect our son. Our... 

"So I see, you convinced the brat that you care for him to get closed to Xavier. It won't work... He will always come back to me. He knows what I can offer him. I can-" Heather slams her hand down on the table causing my eyes to go wide while she looks like she can spit fire. 

"That is my son you are talking about so I would caution you from making any more comments about him. Whatever you have with Xavier is none of my business but if you do not get out of this room and away from my son, I will remove you from this house. Do I make myself clear?

Fuck. 

Me.

Her voice drops so low that even I was intimidated but damn if I have ever been more attracted in my life. That was the hottest thing I have ever heard and it just solidified everything I was feeling towards her. She. is. Mine.

"You have no right-" Natasha is cut off by the screeching of Heather's chair who abruptly pushes around the table and pulls Natasha roughly by the arm out of the kitchen directly in front of me towards the door.  She shoves her out and stands there for a moment before slamming the front door shut on her.

 I watch my son run up and wrap his arms around Heather's waist who instinctively pulls him tightly to her and lifts him into her arms rubbing his back. Her eyes finally lock with mine and I can see the fire within her eyes. Still holding Luca in her arms, she walks around Leo, myself and Tessa. 

"You may want to call the security and let them know that there is some trash outside that needs disposed." 

I smirk at her while Tessa and Leo chuckle. I look back into the kitchen watching her sit Luca back down in his chair and brushes his hair with her fingers. Damn. Tessa leans over to me. 

"I really like her." She doesn't wait for a reply before walking back into the kitchen.