10.

Lea had been walking to the great hall on Saturday morning excited for her first trip to the village of Hogsmeade

Lea had been walking to the great hall on Saturday morning excited for her first trip to the village of Hogsmeade. She wanted to walk down every aisle of every shop in town after she got a drink of the legendary butterbeer. However, she was not planning on Mya running up to her, latching onto her arm, and dragging her into an abandoned classroom. 

"What is the meaning of this?!" Lea watched as Mya franticly slammed the classroom door closed.

"I have a problem," Mya breathed out as she leaned against the door, as if trying to hold something back.  

"What is it?" Lea took a worried step towards her. "Did Umbridge hurt you again?"

"No! It's worse!" Mya looked absolutely terrified. "I'm about to go on a date with Fred!"

"How is that bad?" Lea's worry turned into confution. 

"It's bad because it's Fred!" Mya gave her a look. "I get that we kissed-"

"You kissed?!" Lea was going through an emotional rollercoaster in less than a minute, now being shocked as hell.

"Yes, now shhh!" Mya hissed. "I don't need you yelling that about."

"You have literally been yelling the whole time we have been in here," Lea reminded her. 

"I'm just a loud talker!" Mya cried out.

"Okay calm down," Lea walked closer to her friend as she placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Now whats got you all worked up about this date?"

"What if I get attached to him?" Mya deflated onto the door, her eyes dropping down into sadness. "What if I fall of him? I won't be able to handle his death."

"Mya, your the one that said we are going to save everyone," Lea reminded her with a small smile. "That includes Fred. And if anything you know his death won't happen for another two years. Don't let that stop you from going out and having fun with him."

"Your right," Mya gave a heavy sigh as she pushed herself up off the door. "I'm just being paranoid."

"Yes, you tend to do that a lot," Lea gave her a teasing look, knowing fully well that Mya would have a freak out about this once a week. Her favorite was when Mya found out Pluto wasn't a planet anymore.

"Well there is a lot to be paranoid about, just yesterday Luna told me I had nargle's in my head," Mya pointed to her head.

"I'm not even going to touch on that," Lea shook her own.

"This whole dating thing sucks," Mya had only been on one other date in her life and that was a movie one to go see the Avengers movie with a boy named Reece. It didn't go well at all. She really wanted this to be better than that. 

"At least you're going on a date, I have Draco yelling at me for thinking I was dating someone," Lea let out a frustrated breath of air.

"Is that why he was being an ass last night?" Mya asked.