4.5

*unedited*

Sun Hui hesitated. As much as he would love to stay with his longtime lover, he had to leave. It wasn't an option. Wangzi Miren was still capable of falling prone to the plot, as much as Sun Hui wanted the confidence to say that his lover would never choose anyone else. There were two reasons why he must leave. The first being that he began to develop a hobby in teasing his lover. If he can keep a grip on the reigns while leading Wangzi Miren on a wild and useless chase, then he would gladly. The whole "mysterious beauty" part added to the whole fun and games. The second being that leaving so suddenly with no way of reaching him would make Wangzi Miren mad with curiosity. If he was going to replace the initial love interest, his step-sister, then he was going to have step up his game and do his sister one better. By being unpredictable, Wangzi Miren will have no control over the situation. By catching his interest and making him unable to have the one thing that made him who he was, Sun Hui was deliberately trying to put himself in Wangzi Miren's mind the entire time until their next encounter—and then some. That way, if successful, he won't pay any attention to his step-sister when she starts making moves. So, even though Sun Hui hated to depart, he had to leave in order for his plan to take effect.

Sun Hui's eyebrows rose to his forehead, crinkled in mock surprise as he looked up and down Wangzi Miren's naked muscular body, his eyes stopping at his crotch that held his mighty junior. "Oh, you thought I was staying? That's sweet."

And with one last wink and a smirk gracing his soft lips, Sun Hui walked out of the room. Wangzi Miren blinked as if still in shock from the sudden turn of events. For yet another first time, Wangzi Miren was the one left behind in the dust. But he had every intention of not making this strange encounter with that mysterious beauty a one night stand. Anger slightly fueling up in his blood, he began to pick up his own clothes. As he got dressed back into his suit, he noticed something that wasn't his lying on the ground. When he picked it up upon closer inspection, he recognized it as the underwear the boy had worn moments before.

He had left it behind.

Wangzi Miren's lips curled into a cruel smirk at the reality behind it all. It looked like he had his own "Cinderella" after all. And, man, what a sly minx he was! But Wangzi Miren had every intention of filling out his role as a "Prince Charming" and finding that Cinderella of his, never letting him go and wedding him as his lawful bride. Wangzi Miren truly would not go easy on him next time. But of course, he wouldn't terribly mind if he kept the underwear as a souvenir for himself, would he? It could serve as compensation for leaving him.

As Sun Hui walked out of the room, he was immediately bombarded by Jon and Theo, who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere from the shadows, with questions regarding his sudden disappearance and new "glow" to his otherwise pale skin.

"You had sex, didn't you?" Jon exclaimed. By the look on his face, Sun Hui half expected him to start jumping up and down.

But judging by the smell of alcohol that hit Sun Hui's nostrils as he sniffed, he knew they were buzzed—at least Jon. Theo looked as indifferent and serious as ever. Sun Hui couldn't help but sigh at these two's irresponsibility though. The two were underaged, and though a lot of underaged people here managed to fake IDs and illegally drink with only the secret being among the college students and the bartenders remaining oblivious, they should at least be able to control the amount they drink. But this opinion of Sun Hui's at the moment was biased, as they had been his ride here. Luckily enough, Sun Hui had his own licenses that Hui Guniang had obtained right at sixteen under the orders that he became his step-family's chauffeur to "save time" for his "busy" step-mother. So while the original body was used to the concept of driving other people around, Sun Hui still detested the idea of driving around at all when he was supposed to be the passenger.