4. Yoongi

“Sir! Someone is waiting for you. He hasn't had an appointment but insists you'll let him in... ” yoongi's secretary said barging in yoongi's office.

“I told you not to let anyone in before 1 pm. Make him go away..  And please close the door on your way out” YoonGi grumbled making it clear for secretary to go away.

But his secretary stays there. And when yoongi raises a brow. She gulps.

“Sir he looks like he is in emergency and said to tell you his name was ‘JIMIN’ if don't listen.. ”

At this yoongi raised his brow.

“Let him in” Yoongi replied Heart beating faster.

It has-been 4 years he last saw Jimin. His Jiminie. Was he really back. Was he going to be the same innocent sweet bean he was before he left yoongi. Was their baby with him now. How old will be their baby now 3 or more. His thoughts were interrupted when there was a slight knock on the door and there he was standing with glassy eyes and most beautiful face Yoongi has ever seen. Yoongi was so focused on staring Jimin that he didn't notice a pair of eyes looking at him curiously from behind Jimin.

Jihoon watched the man sitting in chair in front of him. He looked like someone he knew. But jihoon didn't know where he saw that man.

“Mama... ” jihoon tugged jimin's sweater.

Both yoongi and Jimin were pulled out of their trance by jihoon's voice. Jimin carried his baby boy and sat jihoon on the sofas placed on one corner of room. He kissed his cheeks and told him to stay put. Yoongi was in awe. He was looking at the boy who was now sitting comfortably on sofa quietly listing to his father.

Jimin then walked towards the center of the office where yoongi was sitting.

“Hey.. I'm going straight to the point as that is the only reason I want to even look at your face.” Jimin said sitting in front of yoongi.

Jimin was etching to reach and hug Yoongi as how cuddly he was looking but has to stay strong. He has to give jungkook a chance who was trying so hard and always helped Jimin in dire needs. YoonGi was looking like he wanted to say something. To atleast respond to what was happening but he just kept quiet and listened to what Jimin had to say.

“MY son has leukemia and his treatment is going well. Doctors just need Bone marrow from his parents in treatment. Mine wasn't a match so I had to come to you as you are his other parent. So please help me. Then I'll be out of here before you know it. ”

Yoongi was dumbfounded. He was processing the information which was fed to him in last 2 minutes.