The vanishing of will byers

I woke up in my bed on Sunday morning and I felt off. It was like a felling I could not explain but it took me back to that night in the woods many things have changed since then the man I had once called my father had gone missing one night my mother was worried but soon we found he did it on purpose he wanted to leave us so my mom being the strong woman she was said fine and raised me and my brother Dustin alone I never thought of my days in the lab anymore I now had a normal life and the secret of the number on my wrist was one only I knew. My family knew I had it but never pushed to ask me what it was. I had a car and a nice job life was  good but today I had a felling something bad was going to happen I got up and looked around for my family my mom was at work and my brother had already left for his campaign. I did the dumbest thing I could have done- I ignored my feeling I went out for a long walk around Hawkins I when everywhere my only rule was never get to close to the lab.

When I got back home I made me and Dustin some food knowing all he would have to eat today was candy and some pizza. I was getting ready to serve the food when the front door slammed I looked over to see Dustin looking a little upset I went over to him

Dustin? What's wrong? I asked trying not to upset him more
Nothing... he replied in a quite voice I'm just kinda sad I have to give up one of my comics to will... he beat me in a race back to merk wood he explained (I think that's how that's spelt?)
Aww that's too bad. I said as I fluffed his hair a bit I knew how much he liked his comics
Well! I stared I think I have something to make you feel better I made your favorite! Dustin looked at the table and smiled we quickly ate and I sent him to bed

I walked up the stairs and stoped as a cold feeling shot through my body with to much force my bad feeling had come to pass the only thing was I don't know what happened but I'm sure I was soon to find out

Hello again! I hope you liked this I tried to make it a little longer this time let me know if there's anything I can do to improve the story!